3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pirogo4ek 09.05.21 08:21 pm

How to stream from XBOXa?

In general, I want to stream from the console, sometimes also from the PC. True, my requirements are slightly specific: when I stream from the console, I still need to connect a webcam. As far as I understand, I need a video capture card or are there any other ways? In general, advise. The budget is 20 k, but I would like to spend less.
15 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bug-turtle 09.05.21

Pirogo4ek wrote:
As far as I understand, I need a video capture card or are there some other ways?
Well, if you have a top-end video card you can try to stream directly from it, what kind of hardware do you have?
Pirogo4ek wrote:
when I stream from the console, I still need to connect a webcam
And what level of webcam? For these cases, and she must write video in normal quality and have a good autofocus and microphone.

m
mjeack 24.05.21

Pirogo4ek wrote:
True, my requirements are slightly specific,
I thought we would need to stream under water from a console with a 5 curling iron, but what prevents the webcam from connecting via a regular USB port? or there is not a webcam, in general, you yourself first decide what you need, in order for the usual web to cut in enough usb, for a higher bitrate usb 3.0, etc.

P
Pirogo4ek 24.05.21

The bug-turtle wrote:
And what level of webcam? For these cases, and she must write video in normal quality and have a good autofocus and microphone.
And what does the level and quality of the webcam have to do with it if I just need to connect it? Or am I missing something?
mjeack wrote:
I thought we would need to stream underwater from the console with 5 curling iron.
And this is an idea)
mjeack wrote:
what prevents the webcam from being connected via a regular USB port?
Where to? To the console? And how will it work? After all, I need to display the image from the console and webcam in OBS.
The bug-turtle wrote:
Well, if you have a top-end video card you can try to stream directly from it, what kind of hardware do you have?
What video card connector should the console be connected to?

B
Bug-turtle 24.05.21

For clarity of connection through the capture card, I will throw off such a photo. So you will need a webcam with an HDMI output to connect to the card. Yes, and a capture card with a large number of ports, since the budget allows such a Live Gamer DUO - GC570D or look for something from Elgato.

m
mjeack 24.05.21

Pirogo4ek wrote:
Where? To the console? And how will it work? After all, I need to display the image from the console and webcam in OBS.
Why throw a webcam into the console? you buy yourself an ordinary capture card as above, through it you turn on the console, and on a note you poke a webcam into any port, you can turn on a DSLR in Live Gamer DUO, there is an hdmi output, this crap for a regular webcam.

P
Pirogo4ek 01.06.21

mjeack
Well, that's what I meant, and comrade Bug-turtle tells me that I need to take a webcam with HDMI. I don't see much sense in this. An ordinary webcam is enough for me above the roof. And the webcam is not the most important thing. I don’t need to make friends with the video capture console. In general, I read so far about the Live Gamer DUO - GC570D what the two of you suggested. Does she have any analogues to read about them right away?

B
Bug-turtle 01.06.21

Pirogo4ek wrote:
Well, that's what I meant, and comrade Bug-turtle tells me that I need to take a webcam with HDMI. I don't see much sense in this. An ordinary webcam is enough for me above the roof. And the webcam is not the most important thing.
If you have a DSLR, then in general you can do so. But yes, I agree, and you can use a regular webcam, I just asked what kind of webcam you have?
Pirogo4ek wrote:
I don’t need to make friends with the video capture console.
As I understand it, it is only necessary to bypass write protection, on each console it is done differently, but it seems not difficult.
Pirogo4ek wrote: Does
she have any analogues to read about them right away?
Only if it catches your eye Elgato Game Capture HD60 Pro

P
Pirogo4ek 13.06.21

The bug-turtle wrote:
If you have a DSLR, then in general you can do so
I do n't see the point in this, I'm not that cool and a streamer.
Bug-turtle wrote:
As I understand it, you only need to bypass write protection, on each console it is done differently, but it seems not difficult.
If you think that this is the only problem, then I xs. Those. if I bypass the protection, then my console on my PC will immediately start writing the video stream through the air?)

Bug-turtle wrote:
And why is it better or worse than GC570D?

B
Bug-turtle 19.06.21

Pirogo4ek wrote:
If you think that this is the only problem, then I xs. Those. If I bypass the protection, then my console on my PC will immediately start writing the video stream through the air?)
Well, what's the problem? You take and purchase a card and transfer your video stream to your PC.
Pirogo4ek wrote: Why is
it better or worse than GC570D?
Nothing better, but worse than the more expensive. Although some users say according to reviews that they do not keep the promised 60fps, there are drawdowns.

P
Pirogo4ek 19.06.21

The bug-turtle wrote:
So what's the problem? You take and purchase a card and transfer your video stream to your PC.
Actually, that's why I came here to choose something normal.
The bug-turtle wrote:
Nothing is better, but worse than those that are more expensive. Although some users say according to reviews that they do not keep the promised 60fps, there are drawdowns.
Doesn't avermedia have? Maybe Elgato had beta software, or the driver got up crookedly. OR is it just that everyone is complaining that they are not keeping the stated number of frames? On the other hand, my console does not always hold 60 frames either. This will somehow manifest itself when capturing a video stream, maybe there will be lags on it?

B
Bug-turtle 19.06.21

Pirogo4ek wrote:
Actually, that's why I came here to choose something normal.
Didn't you choose something else? Or what's the problem?
Pirogo4ek wrote:
Doesn't avermedia have?
At least I have not seen such complaints, how would you test if there are any nuances.
Pirogo4ek wrote:
This will somehow manifest itself when capturing a video stream, maybe there will be lags on it?
Well, if the console shows below 60 frames and the card itself starts broadcasting even lower and the image breaks and no smoothness.

P
Pirogo4ek 28.06.21

The bug-turtle wrote:
You offered me 2 cards, that's why I choose from them.
The bug-turtle wrote:
You offer me to buy a map and hope that there will be no problems with it? Oh, thanks. I will google it myself.
The turtle bug wrote:
Only Elgato or Avermedia too? In theory, if this happens, then it should be so for two cards. Explain in short.

m
mjeack 04.07.21

As I think, then thyrring will appear only if your fps is much higher than the card can capture, and since it will not rise above 60 anyway, then the problem is rather far-fetched, and judging by the above read for the console, as I said before you can take a simpler option than the GC570D, the same GC311, especially if you consider that "I'm not that tough and a streamer."

P
Pirogo4ek 04.07.21

mjeack
Only I'm unlikely to connect a camera to it. In general, I also read and decided that I would still take the GC570D for myself. It seems like there is no negative about it, and there are enough guides and reviews.

m
mjeack 04.07.21

Well, there will be no negative because the card is top-end, and it has no special competitors, it works well with third-party software and honestly writes 60 frames. And what kind of camera do you have that you cannot connect it to a note?