3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Slavicus 09.05.21 08:21 pm

What are the changes compared to the original. (Mass Effect Legendary Edition)

Greetings. Until now, I did not dare to pre-order and decided to ask the local members of the forum - is it worth it? I didn’t go through a single mass effect game to the end, and I almost didn’t play the third one, but I liked Andromeda. I will not describe everything that I did not like then, as a teenager in the old parts, I will ask the main thing - did the linkage of the galaxy's combat readiness to multiplayer remain? Isn't the best and most dynamic (exclusively for me) fighter of the first part left or will it be changed? There is just a lot of news, but these moments, amid the abundance of topics about Miranda's ass, somehow got lost. Thanks to everyone who responds and answers, it's just that 3.5k is not superfluous for me and I really don't want to take a game that, perhaps, you won't play.
PS About Andromeda not trolling, I really liked the game. Not 10/10, but 7-8 out of 10 is quite.
8 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 09.05.21

Slavicus wrote:
Isn't the best and most dynamic (exclusively for me) combat of the first part left or will it be changed?
It will be clear only after LE is released, what and how much they changed there.

Slavicus wrote: I
still did not dare to pre-order and decided to ask the local members of the forum - is it worth it? I didn’t go through a single mass effect game to the end, and I almost didn’t play the third one, but I liked Andromeda.
If you liked Andromeda and you didn’t go through the trilogy (although the whole plot was merged in the third part of Biovara), but the trilogy is in any case just an order of magnitude more interesting than Andromeda, starting with the plot and ending with quests, I’m not even talking about transferring saves, then it’s definitely not it's worth, at least, you need to look at what EA really did, it is unlikely that they changed something much.

R
RielDeley 09.05.21

Slavicus
Here you can see the change: https://www.playground.ru/mass_effect_trilogy/news/gejmplej_skrinshoty_i_podrobnosti_mass_effect_legendary_edition-1101690
and draw conclusions for yourself, and if it's still not clear, then wait for it to come out

S
Slavicus 09.05.21

Thanks to everyone who responded. I still think to take the collection. Hence another question - if you take the incentive, you still need to activate the origin and the game will eventually be downloaded from the origin?

d
dilat 09.05.21

Slavicus
One way or another - from Origin

S
Slavicus 09.05.21

dilat
What is the point then to take in incentive ...

d
dilat 09.05.21

Slavicus
For those who "play" Steam, and do not use it for its intended purpose (store)

S
Slavicus 09.05.21

dilat
Thanks.

P
PETRENKO VLADIMIR 01.06.21

Honestly, this is my opinion about the remaster: 1 graphics and combat system have been changed and that's all. 2 In 3 parts of the game, the ending has not been fixed !!! 3 In the first part, the hero's rifle does not tremble. 4 Diologues curves. So for me the original is better 1 you can make the graphics better with the help of mods 2 the game will weigh less than a remaster !!!