3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Presedent gantz 09.05.21 08:23 pm

Questions on the aging and death regimen. (Mount Blade 2: Bannerlord)

Having started the campaign in the sandbox, by the 400th day I had lost two factories for the production of children and a dozen companions. And it’s a hell of a lot of fun until the clouds of balance thicken. I no longer have a single living medic or bow / two-handed warrior in my encyclopedia. That is, I can theoretically ditch all available companions. Now the party has a personnel deficit and continuous physical education instructors in all leading positions. Are NPCs like "Wanderer" (wanderer) generally generated in some way during the game, or did the developers forget to add this important feature?
The second point concerns their skill points. The fact is that there are companions with unallocated stats and focus points. I assume they have a higher cost of hiring - 2,400-2,600, but this is an unconfirmed guess. In terms of universal importance, they are similar to the companions from Level 1-5 Warband, from which the necessary builds were cooked during the game.

Who spent more time in this mode, share your observations.
2 Comments
Sort by:
J
James_Mails 09.05.21

Presedent Gantz
Satellites appear from time to time, if I'm not mistaken (I'm just using a bunch of mods, and it seems, if I'm not mistaken, one of them has a function to make satellites appear faster)
And about new commanders in various clans, then yes, this is a problem , new ones are often 3-5 times worse than their predecessors, with this, probably only the developed ones can somehow do something) Their big plus is the number, because they breed quite often and 5+ children come to one "imba" after 20 years of playing (gaming)

K
Kvitravn 17.11.22

I understand that in the console versions there is no option to enable / disable aging and death. Correct me if wrong