3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TyanKa 02.11.19 03:15 am

Managing perks (RAGE 2)

Guys, how to manage the Perks? Can they somehow be turned off? Unknowingly poke perks, and far away in the story. And now decided to look for boxes with containers and they have me on the compass blink - it's convenient. But also the compass is affected by the drone scouts and ore (crystals in the walls). And now I can't disable perks, drones and ore. Is there a way? And the drawers are convenient to collect, the shows break )))
6 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 02.11.19

TyanKa
To my knowledge, taken off the perks, the game is not provided. To find the boxes, you will have to collect all of the ore and scare all the drones )).

C
CrowBY 02.11.19

ApMaJIuH
Cyberdoctor also sets the modification of the character, and this reset affects only like them, but I could be wrong as haven't checked

M
Marsj 02.11.19

Search engine for items in itself uncomfortable. Reset abilities of little help.

A
Alex Kayfoviy 02.11.19

When the next drone then the sound of him, it is still necessary to find weapons pointed at him, he immediately fly away, I agree, this perk is distracting and uncomfortable. But the fact that the pumping system is made in such a way that without opening this perk cannot be opened later. By the way for the destruction of Drona give some points for leveling.

N
Nikola1957 02.11.19

A great opportunity not to be rummaged in apparently empty places. And they are much more than spies and deposits. What are you unhappy?
Cyberdoctor - a strange type... clears only the ability of the tab Nanocity. Even their own do not improve recall. Projects completely by themselves.

s
saa0891 02.11.19

TyanKa wrote:
they have me on the compass blink - it's convenient. But also the compass is affected by the drone scouts and ore (crystals in the walls). And now I can't disable perks, drones and ore. Is there a way? And the drawers are convenient to collect, the shows break )))
What is the problem to collect all that is.

Alex Kayfoviy wrote:
it is still necessary to find weapons pointed at him, he immediately fly away, I agree
If you do not really close it's not going to fly,well, he is imposed with a single shot Giperostos.