3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vvvvd 09.05.21 08:23 pm

Bug in the quest Voice of the Forest about Olga (Chernobylite)

The moment in the plot of the Voice of the Forest about Olga, where you need to save Kostya and pick up the provisions, does not work. In the place where you need to pick up supplies from the box, a bug occurs, they say the inventory is full, although this is not so. I tried to go through 3 previous versions, it turned out only to pick up the provisions, but after talking with Olga, where you can ask her to go with you, she passes the portal, but the script "Task completed" does not work. The quest cannot be completed, but Olga appears at the base, and the quest hangs in the tasks. We'll probably have to wait for the release
11 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jolly_Joker 09.05.21

The same bug - I can't pick up the provisions - is there an option how to fix it?

V
Vvvvd 09.05.21

Jolly_Joker
Provision can be picked up in version 31663 ship (41031), but then read my post above

j
jcdR 13.06.21

I also ran into this problem until I decided

M
MooiZZ 20.06.21

Version 42800, same problem

V
Vvvvd 05.08.21

The release version did not get into the basement at all, the door appeared closed. Is it really possible to go through all over again, some kind of

V
Vvvvd 05.08.21

B
B00s 05.08.21

Vvvvd
version 45385, release. There are no more problems with the quest Voice of the Forest. Supplies can be picked up from a drawer in the basement ...

V
Vvvvd 05.08.21

B00s
Well, so I wrote about version 45385. My basement door is closed, you can see it on the screen.

N
NorDYLaN 28.08.21

For me, after the conversation, nothing happens, the marker does not change. It will probably have to go through again. Version 45385.
Pysy, returned to the base, slept, went through again and all the rules

G
Guest 06.12.21

The quest wont finish even after I finish it, back at base there is now new quest on mission board, voice in the woods is still stuck there.

G
Guest 06.12.21

The quest wont finish even after I finish it, back at base there is no new quest on mission board, voice in the woods is still stuck there