3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TyanKa 09.05.21 08:26 pm

OSS in voice acting (demo) (Resident Evil: Village)

Hey! I ran into a problem in the demo version. The speech of the characters (Russian voice acting), in the village, does not match their actions and lips, although the sounds of footsteps and surroundings are normal. I play at 30 FPS (for cinematic, to be like in the movies) on maximum graphics. 1080 Ti card, 1080p resolution. Pulls the game normally (stable 30 frames without subsidence).

Has anyone had a similar experience?

I really hope that in the release version this will be corrected, otherwise it spoils the whole atmosphere (((
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dark_AssassinUA 09.05.21

At 60 fps, such a problem was not noticed, try switching to 60 fps and see
Z.Y With such a card and 60 fps it will pull the easiest, my 1660 is super and it pulls on ultras

M
Molly z 09.05.21

TyanKa
Try to play like in real life, 60 FPS +, you see, the out of sync will pass.

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 09.05.21

TyanKa
At 80 frames, something like that jumps too, and even with the sound something happens during the gameplay, as if it disappears for a second and reappears, so it's not about the number of fps.

R
RavenW89 09.05.21

TyanKa, by the
way, check in English (switch temporarily in the language settings), maybe it's just such a lip-sync curve

H
Hudson 09.05.21

TyanKa wrote:
(Russian voice acting)
Wow, the Russian voice acting has already been adjusted, these are clever guys.

Spoiler

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 09.05.21

Hudson
And with this meme, there really is a Russian voice acting.

H
Hudson 09.05.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo

Yes? Well, in the demo, except for Russian subtitles, I did not see anything, although I may have overlooked the options, but the voice acting seems to be definitely English. In general, now I don't even remember when the last time the cutter was released immediately with Russian voice acting (not amateur voices).

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 09.05.21

Hudson
Come in and look there even at the first start you are offered which voice acting to choose I did not come up with

H
Hudson 09.05.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo

Well, then I skipped it without looking. My joint. The first cutter in a long time with Russian dubbing at the start.

But I will play with the original one anyway. I know our localizers.

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 09.05.21

Hudson
Well, it's a master's job :)

T
TyanKa 09.05.21

Hudson
If you know English so well, then play of course in the original voice acting. I can't translate by ear, and reading the subs is to say goodbye to the atmosphere, because I have to stare down the screen, skipping the plot videos. So I personally always play with Russian voice acting wherever it is. I personally do not care about the correctness of the translation or the sound of the voices.

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 09.05.21

TyanKa I
absolutely agree, the main thing is what is happening, and not that some word was not correctly pronounced in the Russian voice acting.