3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WarlokIII 09.05.21 08:26 pm

Dualshock 4 on Steam

USB connection. Boxed buttons are displayed in games
Rummaged through all forums, guides, etc.
I did it according to the instructions - nothing. Only it is written that "the game may not support Dualshock 4".
That is, the game is released until 2014. But I have tried relatively recent projects. Resident Evil 2 and Devil May Cry 5.
"Unofficial" releases are great. In Metro Exodus, the stealth indicator works on the backlight. In the Avengers, different characters have different backlight colors, etc.
In incentive any game - boxing layout, and no backlit chips.
4 Comments
Sort by:
K
KIBERMAX 09.05.21

WarlokIII
Officially, PC games (well, maybe some I don’t know) or Dualshock 4 itself does not support Dualshock 4, or you need to use ds4windows to configure or configure via steam big picture, if you change the buttons from the box to the curling iron, then you need to use mods that change the designation buttons, if they are kaneshno.

W
WarlokIII 09.05.21

KIBERMAX
And is there a list of PC games that support Dualshock 4?
As said, Metro Exodus and the Avengers fully supported the dualshock, with all the chips.
Assassins Credd Valhalla - dual shock - no problem. The buttons are all displayed.

K
KIBERMAX 09.05.21

WarlokIII
Spoilerhttps: //www.pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/List_of_games_that_support_DualShock_4

W
WarlokIII 09.05.21

KIBERMAX
Thank you very much. And I would scratch Resident and Devil May Cry until I turn blue, but they, in principle, do not know this layout.