3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dabqap 09.05.21 08:26 pm

Freezes when controlling the mouse on the pc (Control)

GOG version of the game (Control Ultimate Edition) Update2 is installed. The problem with the mouse: when controlling from the controller there are no friezes, if you control the mouse, then any rotation of the camera with friezes as if the FPS drops to 5 ... Only a bug appears in this game, but just in case I tried to change the mouse to another - it did not help. The graphics settings do not affect this both on the minimum and on the high ones, the same applies to the DX version. From the gamepad, everything is smooth without drawdowns and freezes. Can it somehow affect the fact that the 144Hz monitor is connected in frisink mode? But then why is this not observed from the gamepad? Looked at the forum gog - there is no such complaint. Apparently I have some kind of unique case). if you do not touch the mouse and simply run from the keyboard to run through the location back and forth, there are no problems. and if you take the mouse and move a little, then immediately friezes. the larger the "scope"

i7 9700k + GTX1080ti + NVMe SSD 1TB (play on it, 50% free space)
3 Comments
Sort by:
R
RicoChico 09.05.21

Try unplugging the gamepad while playing with the mouse, and in the device manager, remove all unnecessary USB peripherals.

I
IngwardIn 09.05.21

RicoChiko
If the settings have an input mode for the mouse, then try changing to raw.

d
dabqap 09.05.21

RicoChiko Tried it - it didn't help.
IngwardIn
Thanks for the tip! I rummaged through the software settings from the mouse and found the "polling frequency" item there - I reduced it from 1000 to 500 and the friezes were gone)