3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
snake_predator 02.11.19 03:16 am

low fps on good computer (Fallout 76)

In General, the bottom line is this - play on gtx1080/ i7-3770k 4.2 ghz/ 16gb ram, running in the woods or the fields - everything is fine, but should go to a city and the fps drops dramatically to 45. WTF?! nagruzki on percent videhoe no work in the 30-20% only
18 Comments
Sort by:
S
Subaru MotorSports 02.11.19

snake_predator
Try to turn off vertical sync in the game and the video driver, turn off triple buffering, enable power management on maximum performance, using the task Manager to put a high priority, reduce the graphics setting.

H
Haitem 02.11.19

A standard situation. Most likely due to poor optimization of the engine under online. Above suggested is the best option for changing graphics doesn't help much(as a row at the airport, Morgantown and sags). You had a great situation I can say. I have from 60 to 7 falls. Constantly Figo because of this.

s
snake_predator 02.11.19

Subaru MotorSports
thanks for the advice, try it.)

M
Mihail Golohvast 02.11.19

snake_predator wrote:
gtx1080/ i7-3770k 4.2 ghz/
it's not really a good comp, PERC card does not reveal at all, it is difficult for them to work together, was at the very ligament, has not yet been updated) to update the percent and problems in games will not, and I also had the problem that GeForce Experience set the resolution to 4K in police, every time when he left the game , so when I came back the fps was through the floor)

C
Chuck_Norris_ 02.11.19

snake_predator
There is a bug in the General graphics settings set the game to full screen and re-log it. if not what will fix throw back, to expose in full screen mode. Well, Yes percents may not handle the highest settings, lower draw distance and CPU dependent settings... I Have i5 3470 Yes drawdowns are loaded in urban areas, the game that I deleted recently because she's a bitch and even worse 4,part, better in tomb raider 2 there's even shooting very fit but even the open world more interesting and your CPU is more than enough...

s
snake_predator 02.11.19

Michael Holocuast agree that PERC is already weak, but why in other games everything is fine? take the division 2, I play at maximum speed with 60fps always. RAGE 2 on the ultra stable 60 shows, even anthem on medium-high well behaved, but folic anything at all naughty( and I looked through the monitor, so that the percent that the video card they did not bother

s
snake_predator 02.11.19

Chuck_Norris_
I have always polnoekrannom it works

M
Mihail Golohvast 02.11.19

snake_predator
so for 1080 60 fps is enough for games, I have 1080ти, but the other is 1080 with an i7-8700k and division at max 80-100, rage 2 stable 90 etc all in full HD, and the CPU and video card should be downloaded normally (depends on the game that is) Just to have 1080 and play with 60 fps I mean)

K
KillKammbest 02.11.19

snake_predator
It's all about the RAM, the fallout one of the few games which is very sensitive to the speed of RAM. You as I understand DDR 3. Myself a half year ago sat on DDR 3 and fallout 4 in some places in the city were additive fps, with the new memory, everything was fine. You have the RAM overclocked? because 4 police my DDR 3 at a frequency of 1800 in cities is not enough.

Michael Holocuast
Michael Holocast wrote:
it's not really a good comp, PERC card does not reveal at all, it is difficult for them to work together, was at the very ligament, has not yet been updated) to update the percent and problems in games will not be
Raskryvaet pancake ) i.e. if he put vidyuhi worse the problem will disappear? ))) There is no such thing as Prots reveals none. The main thing that the PERC could handle all you need in the game and have time to prepare the shots, because if he doesn't have time to cook 60 fps that put you at least at least 1030 gtx gtx 1080 ti more Prots to prepare can't. And then customize the graphics depending on the capabilities of the graphics card given that there is protsessorostroeniya graphics settings.

s
snake_predator 02.11.19

KillKammbestда DDR3 and no, not overclocked. I'll try to overclock a bit, thanks for the advice)

s
snake_predator 02.11.19

KillKammbest
Yes, I have 1866 2 dice with 8GB, but the drive I'm scared because I have absolutely no idea how the timings set)

K
KillKammbest 02.11.19

snake_predator
Then hammer on acceleration, the 4 stars on the memory effect setting range shadows, try to lower the bar if there is one in 76.

s
snake_predator 02.11.19

KillKammbest
I remember in police 4 was the one setting up shadow it to the minimum set and stable 60 frames was.

N
NargrubWal 02.11.19

Was also a problem for Russia and is full of videos how to configure the schedule in the manual found a man with the nickname Raider he has a guide and below in the description of the game files already with the modified settings.
After short manipulations on the instructions everything was working very well. and graphics have become more enjoyable.

S
Slimer91 28.08.21

Pavel Rally
This advice helped me in 2021)) FPS leveled off and there were fewer drawdowns

c
callmegod 31.08.21

There is no vertical in the game settings. But, disabling triple buffering, at least raised the fps to 100 average, with a GPU load of 40%. But drawdowns do happen.

A
Alex the one 07.10.21

Chuck_Norris_
Advice is still relevant at the end of 2021 - remove windowed mode + 30 fps

V
Vist Vova 26.01.23

snake_predator
Tried on three different systems:
Fx8350 + Rx580, ddr3 overclocked to ~2230, FullHD
Ryzen 3600 + rx580 + ddr4 overclocked to 3733, FullHD
Ryzen 5600x + rx6700xt + ddr4 with the same 3733, 2k

I felt the difference only when I changed processors. And then, not very big. And on the last assembly, the FPS also sags. But I tried to turn off hyper trading and somehow it got a little better, in the same support it used to sink to about 37, and now 50-60 flickers. The only thing, without hypertrading, I didn’t lock the frequency of the processor to the maximum, MB will become a little better. The game is terribly optimized for multithreading. With hyper trading I monitored, one core is loaded at 80-90, the rest at 20-30%. In 2018 or when it came out there, it's just a shame.