3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.05.21 08:30 pm

Contacting Diablo 2 Forum Moderators (Diablo 2)

Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen!
When issuing bans, will it not bother you to indicate the point of the forum rules, according to which the ban was issued? It is unpleasant to receive unfounded bans, for example, for discussing cheats. If the ban is actually justified, this simple figure would easily eliminate the contradiction.

PS If the moderator who gave me a ban for "discussing hacks for multiplayer" reads this topic, please also unsubscribe, according to which forum rule the ban was issued.
9 Comments
Sort by:
d
drink 09.05.21

Left heel. Neblogodori. It is enough to look at their "mate" -filter and reference-phobia.

F
FludoTron 09.05.21

I was often banned without giving a reason, just with an empty line. After disputes with a firm, this happens. Well, at least they did not ask for an apology to Ramzan Firknetovich.

O
Obsessed 09.05.21

bd_sm [TDPG], exclamation into the void, here (in all PG) the attitude towards users as a shkololo. the organization of the process is as follows - mb moderators themselves are shkololo, mb they are insulted continuously, but they work for food and they do not have a thrill to fool. in short, it's easier to score, here is the FIRST TIME so))

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.05.21

Obsessed
but let them treat it as you like, ban it not on the case why?

B
Bitard 09.05.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
No one has ever given me a clear answer to this question. Happened many times.

Last time, as a moderator, I distributed the annual rate of tm-priests per unit of chat area, for which I was expelled from the moderators with pissing rags, and I didn't even have time to ban anyone. Nobody even explained to me for scho, I later caught up with it myself. Tse food (Xia) for thought.

In general, here:
SpoilerBy registering on Rubattle.net, you automatically agree to all the rules and requirements set forth below. The resource is provided "as is". You agree that players' accounts, their achievements on the server, all messages in chats and forums, as well as content uploaded by players to the server are the property (becomes the property) of the Rubattle.net administration (the "Administration"). The administration reserves the right, at its discretion, to dispose of the content of the resource and the content received from users (including, but not limited to, its removal), without the consent and notification of users about it. Also, the administration reserves the right to close access to the resource of any user without any explanation or notification.

Formally, they banned themselves, so you can assume that they outplayed everyone.

k
kot-stargazer 09.05.21

Obsessed
Obsessed wrote: an
exclamation into the void,
Shouting, and in response, silence ...
A strong woman is crying at the window!
Look there, together with Bdsm, do not try to change the sex. Phahaha))))

O
Obsessed 09.05.21

bd_sm [TDPG], in the next topic, the chat moderator trolls the user, which can reveal personal correspondence with him. "Who are the judges?" German film "Das Experiment": some were asked to be in charge of others. it's just that sometimes "intelligence 0" © on one side, and sometimes on both sides ... and the administration is not up to it, it observes the gameplay (or whatever the Negative woman said?: D)

without the consent and notification of users
^ in fact, this means : "There are so many shkoloty on our fucking resource that we can analyze all of you (working for food), sorry, there is no time"))

kot-stargazer, koteich, all crooked-hands! that there is a floor, linoleum to rebuild - the whole thing! and you say .. only on the forum shit and we can ((((

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 09.05.21

Bitard
I have not registered for Rubatl no and do not use it.

O
Obsessed 09.05.21

bd_sm [TDPG], The Matrix has you! © <; DD