3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkOOnS 02.11.19 03:16 am

The gameplay does not match the debut trailer (SOMA)

Who remembers the debut trailer for the game ? Where's the stash ?
15 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jino_man 02.11.19

debut trailer, as always, snag

S
SkOOnS 02.11.19

Jino_man
Sorry, looked interesting.

S
SkOOnS 02.11.19

Why change the topic name ? It should be clear that does not match. I was wondering where this piece of gameplay? It could be used.

p
pochtipushkin 02.11.19

SkOOnS
Apparently - it was an early version of the beginning of the game. Feels that she doesn't fit in the story that we have. Most likely was cut because of the revision of the plot. However, I think, the first more atmospheric and juicy, but here's a story we would have in the end, with the beginning of another question.

G
Golden Tooth 02.11.19

SkOOnS
Well, an early build. Perhaps some achievements will be used in the next game, if it ever will.
And I hope so.

A
Alex_Pro 02.11.19

Somehow I knew that someone sooner or later will raise this issue. I do not like to follow the games, collecting the crumbs of information his opinion even before the release of these games and especially never believe the developers word for it. Probably why I almost never get disappointed because of high expectations or spoiled impressions.

N
Nick_2033 02.11.19

Kind of like saying - this is a demo level was not planned to include in the game. But who knows, most likely the game for a few years properly shoveled.

S
Sarogossa 02.11.19

Look in the archive with the secret, is as much as 30 minutes of gameplay under development, so the beginning the style was close with the debut trailer. IMHO why it was removed - it is not clear in the video is very cool and atmospheric.
PS. probably felt he didn't fit in the newfangled sci-Fi ;)

A
Alex_Pro 02.11.19

Nick_2033
All right. The usual enticing demo, nothing more. Such a lot of what the games were. And the fact that the game is heavily shoveled I also agree. I remember the story of Isolation, which originally was generally the first person.

N
Neko Warrior 02.11.19

There is no information whether there is a playable demo of a video?

M
Metalist1925 02.11.19

Neko Warrior
Yes, there is. As fashion

I
IHACkeRrus 02.11.19

Metalist1925
Throw mod

M
Metalist1925 02.11.19

IHACkeRrus
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1339916669

T
Tulskiy Pocik 15.07.20

SkOOnS
It was bait for students, fanateyuschie amnesia. In fact the game came out so sad that without this trailer, no one would have run out to buy.

M
Moretc 15.07.20

SkOOnS
Video concept of the project. Did you notice that in the game the mystics in the same amnesia and penumbra not at all. It's even better, they got something new in terms of plot.
I'm more surprised in relation to Evolve like 4 people vs monster. As for the trailer and the gameplay video, but played it all so sad.
Tula Potsik
A about this video and do not know. I personally was waiting for it because of the story. The synopsis of the game was good, but in the game the monsters were unnecessary. They're more distracted, except for mission where you had to turn on the generator and like to run to the rescue of the submarine, the pursuit of the monster it was very appropriate.