3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arthur 09.05.21 08:33 pm

Walkthrough (Enclave)

Rebzya !!! I can't figure out how to get through level 9. This is where the man (wizard) is pierced by iron crap. There are 4 switches - tell me the sequence of pressing
42 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anton 09.05.21

look for 5 he's under the stairs

k
kirill 09.05.21

tell me what to do in a mission where fiery horseradish hurls fire monsters, then you can extinguish them with a blue sword, but what to do with the main monster

V
Victor 09.05.21

come in behind him and hack on the heels,

but who will give me a complete adventure - maybe in English?

A
Alex 09.05.21

What heels ?! Doesn't take anything fiery!
Stuck .... Help!

P
PlayGround.ru 09.05.21

Help people.
I got stuck on act 4 - in the monastery where the merchant's treasures are hidden.
I don’t know where to go, help me, plz.

A
Alex 09.05.21

Carefully go into every house (and climb on the roofs), in one of the houses you will find a book ...

P
PlayGround.ru 09.05.21

What a book, damn it. At the very beginning, I went into an abandoned temple, killed all the creatures. I stand in front of the gate, near the rising plates, next to which there is some kind of crap, like fire - health shoots great. I can’t do anything. The gate does not open. True, before that I was pushing the door to the crypt - from there some spirits flew out, and I don't know what to do next. Help.

P
Pirate_rus 09.05.21

You need to run over the squares that are located next to the "fire" ... you need to do this several times until the row of squares that is in front of the fire goes down to the end ... then the gate will open.
The game is great !!!

M
MaSter 09.05.21

Like I'm about that monster (which is thrown by golems), in short, first you need to "save" (I think you know how, at the "resurrector") then run to the monster, he will throw the golems with their sword (which is a frost sword) from the first blow they freeze , from the second explodes, do it closer to the monster from each explosion, he will die (slowly), if he soaks you, you will appear at the resurrector and you will wet him again. after about 20 explosions, it will freeze.

O
Owel 09.05.21

Help! Up to level 13 "The Light Side" passed in a day, but with level 13 I got stuck!
Tell me Who and how to get through it?
THANK YOU!!!

k
kirill 09.05.21

where is the resurrector who is closer to the fire monster

S
Sam 09.05.21

How to get through the seemingly 11 mission? How to kill Zuran, I first gassed him, then stones fell on him and he lies and does not get up. What to do?

P
PlayGround.ru 09.05.21

On the right, such things are rising, jump up on them.

r
ravager_geo 09.05.21

olegan - I support! :)
The people have no ingenuity! You ask stupid questions!
I understand if you can't go through the last mission (for white or black) - by the way, it's harder to dunk this bitch for blacks!

D
DANN 09.05.21

no geo you are mistaken, just lazy people, I think you should try to go through yourself and not
look for an answer on the forums , though the technical side (hardware problems) is not concerned.

P
PlayGround.ru 09.05.21

YES! For the company of darkness to play FUCK ** SIA! How much I suffered with the "survival of darkness-hard" (the last one)!

r
ravager_geo 09.05.21

MAYBE YOU ARE RIGHT BUT THERE ARE GAMES IN WHICH YOU WON'T GET MISTMARE TYPE - I WASN'T FOR 40 MINUTES HOW TO CONTROL A CHARACTER THEN THE TRUTH IT GOT! AND ANSWER ON THE FORUMS OFTEN HELPS (THIS IS THE PURPOSE OF THE FORUM)

M
Mickey 09.05.21

People, tell me what to do (for a bright company) in stage 10 - the underworld .. interrupted everyone .. and got stuck where the bridge falls down, and then the next one goes up, ran around everything, and jumped into the lava! :) I do not know what to do ... ! :)

r
ravager_geo 09.05.21

Describe in more detail, otherwise I forgot two of them in the game.
Here is one type of bridge FALLED (it fell) down and next to it is a switch - so there you need to find a key keeper who will fix this bridge, he is somewhere in the basement of the next area (JUST DO NOT THINK TO KILL HIM - FORBIDDEN THE GAME) The
second option (that is, the situation) - you on the railroad track and in front of you a cabin falls into the lava, so tama (I thought for a very long time) you need to look at the lava level and carefully get on this fallen badyagu.
I, the author of the past game, answer that this is a true passage of these episodes. And in general, describe in more detail this mission, I do not number them. Throw off your questions on soap .. :) PETER - RESPECT! :)

i
ice 09.05.21

about a fiery monster, you take an ice sword and smash the little one, it freezes, then smash it to the side of the monster, and when the little one hits the monster, the monster removes the health