3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TyanKa 09.05.21 08:33 pm

VR Ready (Resident Evil: Village)

People, and anyone in the know - RE8 Village will support VR? The seventh part supported, moreover, at the start. I remember going to PS VR - it was terribly scary !!!
2 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitry Zerniy 09.05.21

Bp bought only because of RE7 and sold it to **** after passing, now I'm sorry, I'm interested too

D
DEAD SnAke 09.05.21

The problem is that there is now a transition from the first generation PSVR to the second. And PSVR2 won't be out until 2022. Nowadays VR games on PS5 - like Hitman 3 VR - work in PS4 backward compatibility mode, i.e. the first PSVR is no longer fully supported and is unlikely to be. In addition, with all this coveted situation and the fact that there are almost no consoles or PC components to be found, the publisher decided to release the game on PS4 / XBOX One so that the audience is not ultra-small. That is why the developers were probably very busy with the optimization and they were not up to the VR version. However, it is encouraging, for example, that a full-fledged VR version of RE4 will be released as part of a partnership with Oculus, which indicates that the publisher / developer is not completely against porting their games to VR platforms. So I would be looking forward to the VR Village announcement with the release of PSVR2, i.e. sometime in 2022. I would not be surprised if this is also connected with the release of the GOTY edition of the game with all the additions, so that later on each individual DLC does not have to make a VR version.