3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Just-Name 09.05.21 08:33 pm

Difficulty levels (Days Gone)

Guys, can someone clearly explain how the difficulty levels in the game differ from each other. It is clear that the character will receive more damage from opponents, but besides that, what's the difference? For example: AI level of opponents, amount of resources, interface, and so on?
the game has:
Low
Medium
"Difficult"
"Difficult II"
"Survival"
"Survival II"
What is the difference between Hard and Hard II?
14 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hex453 24.05.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo
I don't need fast travel. And regarding the interface. How important are parts of it hidden? Even in the beginning, they show me everything. What exactly will not be shown from the interface?

s
shhelkun 24.05.21

Hex453
I play on the last difficulty, while everything is normal, the damage is more yes, but there are rifts ala dark sals) ... and if you look at how many patriots, I clicked on the survival mode, that is, the circular menu of weapons, if life is the pathfinder mode, in you can immediately squeeze a bandage with a hold and see how much healed, you just have to periodically squeeze these two modes and that's it.

S
SpringOff 24.05.21

Does the health of enemies (people) increase at different difficulty levels? Or is the number of shots the same for all difficulties?

z
zudmitt 24.05.21

SpringOff
In my opinion, yes, but ordinary enemies die from a headshot at any difficulty level. I'm playing Survival II.

E
EKCTPACEHC 24.05.21

Friends, if I started playing on an average difficulty level, will I not be able to raise the level? Or is there any way?

A
Andrey Kasatov 24.05.21

EKCTPACEHC
unfortunately not

A
Andrey Kasatov 24.05.21

EKCTPACEHC

E
EKCTPACEHC 01.06.21

Andrey Kasatov
I understand you, thank you. If I knew that it was impossible to increase the difficulty, I would play immediately on high, on medium it is quite easy.

o
ologolova15445 01.06.21

EKCTPACEHC
Vyzh2 is easy too.

R
RMK123 01.06.21

Between medium and hard, I noticed a difference in the number of freaks, not much, but there is. Checked passing until Bucher was injured or something like him.
If there are other differences, they are not so noticeable.

S
SomeMark 01.06.21

EKCTPACEHC Download the developer's debug console
on the nexus, where you can change the difficulty from any to any.

D
Delarains play 05.08.21

Az_Az
This is a Days Gone theme, why is there a screen from Cyberpunk?

T
TuzBuben 18.03.22

I don't see the point in worrying too much about the difficulty level. Keep it simple and that's it. Because the game has an open world, in missions, consider the world as a corridor. I especially felt it when I saved the girl. Motsik could not be taken, driven away somewhere, well, I think okay. It turns out that this is scripted, so that later I could slip a bear into me. Who stood right next to him and did not go anywhere at all. Realism, as they say. Also in the same place, it was necessary to lead the girl through the freaks, a lot of free space where you can get around but "you are leaving the task area", I just vomited at that moment. There are a lot of scripted situations where all the charm of the open world disappears altogether.
I like the game, but it feels like it was made specifically for consolers.

B
BlackTigerTK 18.03.22

TuzBuben wrote:
it feels like it was made specifically for consolers.
So this is the port from the Sony console.