3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GenkaX 09.05.21 08:33 pm

Can't change the screen resolution (Assassin's Creed Chronicles: Russia)

The game automatically has a resolution of 1280x720, when I try to change it, the screen turns black and nothing happens.
8 Comments
Sort by:
P
Purple giraffe 09.05.21

GenkaX
And what is the resolution of the monitor? Does it usually work in native resolution?

m
mazinily 09.05.21

Purple giraffe
I also have a black stripe on the side, native 1024x768 and in the game 1280x720

P
Purple giraffe 09.05.21

If the problem is not with one person, then it is better to contact Origin technical support or return the game. Most likely this is a bug and will soon be fixed with a patch.

A
Alucinor 09.05.21

Found a solution. On the 7th Windows go to the documents, My Games ACRussia ACCGame Config / PCConsole-ACCSystemSettings, open it in notepad, find Resx = and Resy =, set the desired resolution, everything will work

G
GenkaX 09.05.21

Alucinor
Thanks, helped!

S
SkyraX 09.05.21

Purple giraffe
patch? have you from the chronicles series seen at least one patch for at least one part?

P
Purple giraffe 09.05.21

SkyraX
An error has occurred. I thought the topic was about "Unravel". I can’t say anything about "Chronicles", I haven’t played any part.

I
Ivan Gretsky 09.05.21

I cannot change the screen resolution from 1600 * 900 to less in Assassin's creed Revelations, it immediately crashes