3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Omenun 09.05.21 08:33 pm

Quest \ "Transfer of Records \" (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Good day.
There was a problem while completing the "Transfer of Records" quest given by the pharmacist. I came to the right place, but I could not find these unfortunate records either in the house or near the house. Perhaps I caught some kind of bug, or I just can't get my bearings - can someone tell me where they are?
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Samadin 09.05.21

An item in the house that is next to the search point (a scroll on the table on the right side of the house) But important: you need to come close to the table and press search, the item will become active and you can pick it up

O
Omenun 09.05.21

Thanks for the advice, but unfortunately the items on the table were never activated. Probably have to wait for the patch ...

G
Gloryhammer 09.05.21

Omenun
I don’t know about you, but I’m fine, you go to the table where there are a lot of notes, press "V", and voila! You can take the notes.

O
Omenun 09.05.21

Yes, I found them, only they are not activated) I
caught it like some kind of bug ... here or patches will help ... or already on the next playthrough

w
walkirialedy 09.05.21

Gloryhammer
I ran around the house and around the house! I remember in the past the passage of this quest was associated with the house! but scanning items didn't help! it turns out that you do not need to scan, but search but I scanned and it did not work clicked search and everything appeared