3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Derley 09.05.21 08:37 pm

Valhalla or Odyssey (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

I would like to draw an analogy between these two games. Fight and increasing difficulty .. In the odyssey, I first played the penultimate one, then switched to the last one. And the only difference was that the enemy was fatter and hit harder .. You need to dodge more, as, for example, in the Witcher3. The increase in complexity meant only that it was necessary not to measure 7 times and cut one off, but 9.11 and more and cut off one) hit 7 times, one dodged.

So what was my surprise when deep combat was added to the conveyor assassin. Each enemy is individual, and you need to adapt to his tactics.

Fortresses, like the Templars, can be killed in a raid, in a group, and not hide in the bushes, as was the case in previous parts.

Do you agree with this?
1 Comments
Sort by:
a
antonborisov198 05.10.22

Until you're leveled up, the only thing that poses any problem is stamina. Everything else doesn't matter at all. Any attack is interrupted by a dodge. Shields of enemies, except for iron ones, break after a couple of hits.
With 2 spears in total, any combat challenge disappears as a regular series of light attacks will one-shot almost any type of enemy.