3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xDarkSTALKERx 09.05.21 08:37 pm

Chests from the global mod Shades of Iron (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I decided to install this mod for myself (https://www.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/file/witcher_3_pak_novogo_kontenta_shades_of_iron-1076605), well, the armor itself is in the chests scattered around the world. I will post in this thread the location of the chests that I found, you also post it, just write where the chest is and the screenshot so that people can understand
In each chest, weapons or armor + a recipe for crafting them
To get the keys, enter the console command shades_keys
71 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 15.07.21

Hi i can't find the chest in the 4 pic, can you post a piece of the map

G
Guest 30.07.21

Hey. Mod's author here.

G
Guest 30.07.21

Do NOT download from any external site without license. The uploads are outdated and stupidly stolen. You can just go to the new official modpage: https://github.com/Amasiuncula/Shades-of-Iron

C
CRAZZ 20.08.21

What console commands are there? For keys for issuing all reservations, etc.

G
Guest 30.08.21

You do know that we added the actual locations to a page on the nexus. This is what happens wehn you get it off of third party sites

Y
Yuhiora 18.09.21

As I see, it has not been updated for a long time, so 16) there is a chest with swords on the destroyed Atropos

Y
Yuhiora 18.09.21

17) by order for the drowned people, which is taken in the first port on Skellig, you will enter a cave, where there will be another chest, again with swords

Y
Yuhiora 18.09.21

18) in the basement of the cursed house of the village of Svorlag on Skellig, where you find yourself on the quest from Crash an Krayt to help his daughter

Y
Yuhiora 18.09.21

19) On Undvik, on a quest, you will come to the ship, climb on it and a little further than the eighth there will be this chest with these hatchets

Y
Yuhiora 18.09.21

20) in the giant's cave to which you will come on the quest lord of Undvik

K
Kelnis2020 18.09.21

Why can't I find the mod to download help pzh

P
Pavel Dyachenko 09.01.22

Kelnis2020
is the question still relevant for you?

W
Werewolf_cs 09.01.22

Pavel Dyachenko
Do you know where to download?

P
Pavel Dyachenko 09.01.22

Werewolf_cs
https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/5051?tab=files&file_id=32864

x
xDarkSTALKERx 18.03.22

so I returned to the passage of the witcher, I continue to search for these chests and so
(Thanks to comrade Yuhiora - for the added screenshots with places)
21) In the Lair of the Knights of the Flaming Rose, according to the quest from Stone Hearts "Rose on a Red Field"

x
xDarkSTALKERx 18.03.22

CRAZZ
In the first post itself, a console command is written

x
xDarkSTALKERx 18.03.22

22) While searching for drawings of the armor of the cat's school, in the dungeon under the Temple district of Novigrad where we fight with the burnt witcher

x
xDarkSTALKERx 18.03.22

23) In the house of Var Attre (quest to find the b **** Buttercup) as soon as you enter the house, turn right under the window chest

M
Michail06 18.03.22

It's easier to enter a command and get all the armor and all the weapons.

x
xDarkSTALKERx 18.03.22

Michail06
Cheating is even such a terrible sin, righteous gamers go to hell for it ......