3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saber zero 24.05.21 02:51 am

Sharing saves (Days Gone)

Guys. Who went through the game until the moment Deacon met his fiancée? I played on ps4 - sold the console at this moment ((first pass lazy
Skinte please!
85 Comments
Sort by:
p
pervosid 01.06.21

Help out by saving after opening the Iron Mike's camp. I would be very grateful.

a
alex 01.06.21

pervosid
C: Users admin AppData Local BendGame Saved 76561198309154005 https://cloud.mail.ru/public/m6Kd/DcWwPhfym

A
AlterFritzzz 01.06.21

you need to save the steam version of the game rescue lisa after the opening of Mike's camp.

N
NikKnyaz 01.06.21

Hello everyone. Who has a preservation after the mission "Rifle, not a cannon". otherwise it hangs every time after the cut scene before the start of the task, just a black screen. The driver has been updated, it does not help.

F
FenderTR 01.06.21

Greetings, we need a save, where cheats were not used, when we go on foot to the Iron Butte for the fuses and something happens, just after the light was given in the Iron Mike camp

n
nek038 01.06.21

Can you save "Not a Music Fan"?

a
alex 01.06.21

nek038
can't you take the player? The solution to the problem is simple, spend all the throwing weapons and medicines and then the player will take over. C: Users admin AppData Local BendGame Saved 76561198309154005 https://cloud.mail.ru/public/arWB/rW9CoeWDs

S
Sanek57 13.06.21

FenderTR
Greetings, we need a save where cheats were not used, when we go on foot to the Iron Butte for the fuses and something happens, just after they gave light in the Iron Mike camp The same problem, after talking with Carlos and Lisa, the black screen hangs, If anyone has a save pliz share. Saves after job (I remember the name)

S
Silentip 13.06.21

Good day! Does anyone have saves available only with a completed storyline, where other activities are not affected? The plot was played on the curling iron, I don't want to go through the game again, but there is a great desire to study the world of the game + side effects to go through (hordes of zombies, collecting improvements, etc.) - I would be very grateful to the saves close to the request. Thanks in advance for those who responded.

D
Delniiparen 13.06.21

Please discard the save after the mission I NEED HELP, O ^ Brain, it is desirable the complexity is easy.

S
Sergey Atamas 19.06.21

Sanek57
update to 1.4 fixed it, otherwise I was looking for a week of preservation

K
Kovil 28.06.21

Who can throw off the save when the iron T-shirt arrives at the camp or when the Bukhara's hand is chopped off?

V
Vitaliy1990 23.07.21

Guys, a lot of people have already asked and I ask if anyone has saves for completing the quest * Find Weaver's player * or at least nearby, there was a problem with the hard disk, all the saves were rubbed, and start from the beginning or at least half, well, completely out of no time to work. :(
Was at the moment where Sarah was moved up the mountain (ark) and was not released.
P: S Solved all the problems, in short, the task with the Player and the problem with the Bible, behind, here are the saves after these tasks, the save is called * Fear of death *.
Https : //disk.yandex.ru/d/Xm543_bxE3_AlQ

V
Vitaliy1990 23.07.21

nek038
https://disk.yandex.ru/d/Xm543_bxE3_AlQ

J
Joker1917 28.08.21

Vitaliy1990
I also need this save. After the moment when Sarah was moved to the ark, the textures in the game were bugged, some of the textures are stupidly soapy. And I don't know what to do with it. The early safe included, the same

g
gan-ss 05.05.22

Norod, help with the save, after the mission where you have to give metal for the boozer's hand, I have this mission with a bug and is not performed. (Preferably on a difficult level)

N
Newada90 24.05.22

Hi people. You can drop the saves again *Find the Weaver player* or somewhere nearby, otherwise these links above are no longer available, I will be very grateful

N
Newada90 31.05.22

Vitaliy1990
Maybe you still have the save "Find a player weaver" well, or somewhere nearby

N
Newada90 02.06.22

replayed the game, if anyone needs to save, then I'll throw it off, there are 8 saves as you progress in the game

K
Korean_Li 01.07.22

Newada90
please save save