3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
silent322 02.11.19 03:17 am

The voice on the radio is very quiet, almost inaudible (RAGE 2)

I have rage 2 torrents. There is a problem ( or so intended) that when someone tells me ( the main character ) on the radio, the voice did not hear, normally we only hear the voice of GG. Tried to fix it by reducing all sounds to 20%, and voice set to 100%, in the end still can barely hear this voice, and other sounds become extremely quiet. I have 1 a problem? Of course you can alter the sound, but then other sounds just will make the ears ( I'm using headphones ), so gulhati already starting with this game)))

Well, still some problem with the source of the sounds, say the monster can be in front and the sound of me banging in your ears close right or something like that.
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
KOCMOC42 02.11.19

I do voices sometimes in the game lost)

M
Marsj 02.11.19

Try in audio settings of game modes, like one mode hypersensitive.

s
silent322 02.11.19

Was able to fix it, helped of Google the Council
Immediately all the sounds were normal, now you don't need to understate anything. This is for those who have the same troubles. Do not think that will help, so here at once asked to fix were not exactly to my problem.
If one will go to write can help you.

in the system tray of Windows, right-click click on the speaker icon in the menu that appears, click "Sounds";
in the Sound window, go to the tab "Playback" in the device list, select and click the "Configure" button below.
complete the setting.

s
silent322 02.11.19

KOCMOC42
Googly, your't get the solution like I have

C
Chuck_Norris_ 02.11.19

KOCMOC42
try to put in the game audio settings of the TV, kind of helped me pack but it's not exactly

G
GuyverDark 02.11.19

In the sound settings in Windows, put headphones, if the headphones