3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SKY_SAW 24.05.21 02:51 am

Optimization on AMD RX5000xt and 6000xt series (Days Gone)

In tests, I noticed that in camps and places with buildings, the GPU load on the rx5600xt video card is extremely unstable, as a result of which, friezes, staters. And this problem is observed on all video cards of this series and xt6000. series. Are there ways to mitigate this problem on these video cards? Thank you
28 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hellium 13.06.21

SKY_SAW
Amude, a-amude, amude a-amude

G
Gefor_sik 13.06.21

SKY_SAW
recently took the NITRO + AMD Radeon â„¢ RX 6900 XT SE card, the frequencies jump in spite of the load and the load drops to 20% or to 90 in any game, even if you set the minimum threshold and max in the manual card, the problem was in the BIOS of the card in there are 2 of them, one energy-saving, apparently the second norm, switched using the SAPPHIRE TriXX utility, it is on the manufacturer's website for my vendor, switched to another BIOS and rebooted, the problem went away with the frequency drop and the load is always stable. Mb will help you if you haven't solved the problem yet)

G
Gefor_sik 13.06.21

Copy-paste ) TriXX BIOS SWITCHING
With NITRO + NITRO + RX 6000 / RX 5000 series graphics cards, software switching is available between the high-performance BIOS and the power-saving BIOS of the video cards in TriXX

v
val26 18.06.21

SKY_SAW
is the same, drops and frequency drop on the rx 5700xt ref. in 2k and with and without an undervolt, the optimization is good, but these drawdowns spoil all the desire to play

S
SKY_SAW 28.06.21

Val26
I do not know whether patch 1.4, or my dances with a decrease in spine somehow smoothed the problem. if in places where drawdowns were 100-40. now 100-60

D
Denis g 23.07.21

Just curious, at what point did PC gamers suddenly have 52-inch monitors?
As if full HD is enough for most PCs, and even on my average RTX 2070 there were no drawdowns.
But I'm really interested in what the players are guided by when they display 8k on a 20-inch monitor and complain about freezes (this is not an address question, just interesting).

S
Sauron_999 20.01.23

I have rx 6700! And the fps did not rise above 70 at all. With that in the Resident Evil 3 remake, 220 on average! At maximum speed and 6 GB for textures!

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

I played 4k on 6900ht and everything was fine