3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TipsyTi 24.05.21 02:51 am

Should you buy the game on release? (Biomutant)

People, there are five days left before the release of the game and the question arose: "Is it worth buying this game on release?" The fact is that the price tag in steam is quite biting - 3500, and it is difficult to understand from the trailers and laid out pieces of gameplay whether the game is worth it. If it cost 2000 or 1500, then there would be no questions, but in the videos I see a little bit, they promise craft and a fluffy little animal, but suddenly the world turns out to be "empty" and monotonous with scattered heaps of enemies, which will take 10 minutes to kill and in two hours it will all get bored. It's about the atmosphere and the gameplay, what do you think?
24 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marsj 24.05.21

Wait for reviews after the release of the game.

N
Nemiades 24.05.21

Never buy or pre-order a game until it has been reviewed by gamers who + - you can trust (not the Logvinovs, Vilsakoms, Puchkovs and others like them), and especially ordinary games (the game is released on incentive, so you can look at the reviews in the same day, and not wait for information from nouns on metacritics, which may be just trolls who have not played themselves).

Igor had to teach the bitter experience of cyberpunk, vampire masquerade 2 (by the way, where is he? etc.

And so - judging by the reservations of the two Belarusians, the game is not that good planned. But their opinion, as the penultimate stream showed, is not something that can be considered the ultimate truth.

T
TipsyTi 24.05.21

Well, they are tempted by buns for pre-order, and if you wait for reviews and players, then you can wait for skidos in steam (and play for now, for example, in days gone), and then they will want to buy ...

But in general, I agree that pre-orders are evil ... We have already stepped on this rake and the leg stretches again. The same cyberpunk, I didn't buy a masquerade, but I waited in January of this year, and Valhalla is still being patched.

I agree with the comment under one of the biomutant trailers that there is no holistic understanding of what kind of project it will be. There, by the way, they say there will be reviews-streams the day before the release, it will be possible to have time to look and decide. Although this pre-order must be in the ass)

N
Nemiades 24.05.21

If so it burns for pre-order bonuses - take the game on torrent. Camon, this game is coming out in gogh, it will be on trackers the same day.

And if you are so principled that you want to support the developers, then after you are convinced that the game is good, buy the game in incentive or gogh or epic store (if it is there, I did not check) and bring them money.

z
zudmitt 24.05.21

TipsyTi
So there is a refund in incentive
https://store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds/?l=russian
If you can return something.

R
Rolemanser 24.05.21

TipsyTi
I liked the game, watched the stream from Pdipay, made a pre-order for ps4, for pre-order they promise an additional class with two katanas, which he holds in each hand.

N
Nemiades 24.05.21

Rolemanser wrote: they
promise an additional class
And this is the attitude of the publisher to the consumer - a clay art of pure water and to support this with a ruble is a pleasure for people who like it when golden rain falls on them.

c
concluding 24.05.21

Nemiades
As for me, all the content of these two is built solely on the hate of everything and everyone.

And at the expense of the game - it comes out in GOG, which means it will be possible to download it from a torrent on the same day and try it out for free, and there it is already decided whether it is worthy of its money or not. I liked the concept of the game, I pre-ordered it. In addition, at least some new IP, otherwise the remasters of the remasters are even bored.

Z
Zeratylxl 24.05.21

concluding
How could the concept of the game come in if a little more than a day is left before the release and the concept is still not clear. Everything that is shown from the time of the development of the game to the final trailer is completely different. Now we are shown an adventure adventure, then a slasher, then an RPG, then a platformer. I would still understand if you wrote that the style came in, but certainly not a concept that is unknown.

A
Ababkov Denis 01.06.21

No, it's not worth it, some people scold the game strongly, you have to try it yourself

f
foxskad 01.06.21

You cannot buy games on release!
If it is without denuva, then it gets quickly on the torrent where you can try it
. Otherwise, you need to wait for reviews and watch them.
Otherwise, you can waste your money.
If I did this from the very beginning, I would not have 600+ games on the incentive, in 85% of which I either hardly played or abandoned after a couple of hours.

P
Protocol10 01.06.21

foxskad It

makes no sense to try, because you can try and not understand for sure whether it is worth buying or not. It rarely happens that you tried it and say, you have to take everything super, most likely it will be so with games that are solid nines and dozens on release like Witcher 3 or last of ace with gta 5. And in 90% of cases you will try and do not understand like and like it but not so that. Ideally, you need to immediately understand, maybe even intuitively - I will go through this one to the end exactly, roughly comparing all the pros and cons and boldly take and go through and not play anything else until I have passed. Then there will be no regret that he paid the money, ran for an hour and left.

f
foxskad 01.06.21

Protocol10
Well, it makes no sense to you, but for me it saves a lot of money.
And now I buy only the most suitable games in my opinion.

P
Protocol10 01.06.21

foxskad
Can you give an example of the last purchased game?

f
foxskad 01.06.21

Protocol10
Dishonored 2

P
Protocol10 01.06.21

foxskad

With her, everything is clear without any trial, as for me, that the game is suitable by itself and from the top studio and the reviews at the start were excellent, with the exception of the optimism. Here you just need to go through immediately completely, since the game is small, linear. The gameplay is clear from the first part.

K
Kravic 01.06.21

Judging by the reviews, the game is empty, I think I should wait half a year, maybe they will continue to cut. It is doubtful to take a game with such a mixed rating for 3.5k.

l
look-look 01.06.21

Kravic
game will be on the torrent today, download, look, no, don't take it, but take it)

D
Denis Kyokushin 01.06.21

Protocol10
Protocol10 wrote:
And in 90% of cases you try and do not understand it seems and you like it, but not so much. Ideally, you need to immediately understand, maybe even intuitively - I will go through this one to the end exactly, roughly comparing all the pros and cons and boldly take and go through and not play anything else until I have passed. Then there will be no regret that he paid the money, ran for an hour and left.
That is, when you take a game for trial, you are not able to understand what it is and whether you need it. But you can rely on your intuition. Here is vomit 🤣👍

D
Deba_Mnesist 01.06.21

Nemiades
Smart person strategy. I like this approach)