3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArktFaint 24.05.21 02:51 am

Fair PvP Tournament 05/23/2021 (Diablo 2)

On May 23 (Sunday) it is planned to hold a tournament according to the Fair PVP rules, the tournament starts at 18:00 Moscow time.
Participation in the tournament is free, no deposit is required, everyone can take part, for this you need to leave a request in this thread, or write to me in the game / w RvC
Now, in case of disputable situations, the opponent has the right to demand a check, specifically this applies to the Dodge invisibility , for this it will be necessary to provide a screen, at the moment I write, I recommend using the "Lightshot" program, it is forbidden to leave the map in the event of a check, this rule should not be abused.
Application form:
1. The name of the character (for example, opasniy_assasin);
2. The account on which this character is located (for example, * player1);
3. Assembling the character (for example, wind druid, v / t, trapsin, hammer, etc.)
4. Preferred means of communication for you (discord, skype, hosting pictures with a link on the forum, or your own version), this is necessary for sending screen, in case of disputable situations.
Prizes:
1st place - Sur rune
2nd place - Lo rune
3rd place - Ohm rune
On May 23, it is necessary to connect to the channel / j op fair at 18:00 23
The format of the tournament will be determined depending on the number of participants.
Most likely, there will be no tournaments in the summer (at least mine), so go to participate in this.
32 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dobermn 24.05.21

With such dates of events, the corridor still wonders why few people come.

For most people in the country, everything will start the night before work. In the European part, everything will end the night before work. If there are a lot of traposids - finally a thrill.
Brilliant.

S
Savonarol1 24.05.21

Nath / BoneWizard / boner / discord or forum link

D
Dobermn 24.05.21

ArktFaint wrote:
for this it will be necessary to provide a screen, at the moment I write, I recommend using the "Lightshot" program.
If the author is a tank, I will prompt. In fullscreen, you cannot take a screenshot in this way. And if a glide is used in fullscreen, then none at all. In these cases, just a black screen will be screened.

Well, if the author is not in the know, the codes can be turned off without restarting. Well, or just turn it on after the show.

I advise you to take into account the above nuances when organizing an event.

D
Dobermn 24.05.21

Greenaa Morningstar
Greenaa Morningstar wrote:
I'm sure you can easily watch a replay
Is there a replay there? That is, there the Aler all these years watched me play in the first person and then practiced techniques on the archery magpie? ; D

Well, like, it somehow does not really correspond to the rules of the same fair pvp, that someone there can watch the game from your perspective, and even more so publish it

D
DevilMayCry_AID 24.05.21

SayuVu / vita-blizz / * torkve1

B
Bitard 24.05.21

If there are no trapsoids, I will go too.
Og / * mantal / blizz sorka

g
giggle 24.05.21

Titanik / ytonem_vmeste / trapsin

O
Obsessed 24.05.21

Bitard, gihan leaves you no chance; D TOLERANCE Wins! ; ((((

B
Bitard 24.05.21

Obsessed
The tournament is canceled, I'll do it then.

G
Greenaa Morningstar 24.05.21

My passive hummer would go, but Sunday and 6 pm is not ice. Rejoice the aspen.

O
Obsessed 24.05.21

Greenaa Morningstar, I agree with this decision! and then suddenly the gihan turns out to be active - it will be an irreparable blow to his reputation!

h
hypehypehype 24.05.21

Another roll call of wig leaders?

3m3m 24.05.21

hypehypehype
tut mojno i bez parikov imet 100500 lo

K
Klassewer 24.05.21

3m3m
Tell me how plz.
We'll call the clown from them, we'll get ourselves anikhs.

3m3m 24.05.21

Klassewer
ny eto nado so starta igrat bilo

nJlETka / * CBg / java bow ama

A
ArktFaint 24.05.21

Savonarol1
DevilMayCry_AID
Bitard
xiha
3m3m
Greenaa Morningstar
Apparently even 8 participants will not be gathered today, choose any date and time for next week, this also applies to potential participants, but it is necessary to come to a general consensus.

S
Savonarol1 24.05.21

You can postpone it to the 29th, it will be Saturday.

3m3m 01.06.21

ArktFaint
da, mojno na subboty. ya dna 3 agitiroval vsex v 4ate / hbrah wobi tanylsa narod na turik

3m3m 01.06.21

ArktFaint
ny 4to est infa?)

A
ArktFaint 01.06.21

3m3m Information
about what?, If about the date I'm waiting for what you decide, while it's Saturday, the time is either 12:00 (mb earlier), or standard 18:00.
For now, you can leave 05/29/2021 at 18:00, if nothing changes and everyone is satisfied.