3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kidjo 24.05.21 02:51 am

from 25 fps to 100 when holding the cursor on the game in windowed mode (Resident Evil: Village)

video and percent are not loaded, but as soon as I hold the cursor on the game window in windowed mode, then the gp works at full, can someone explain why

34 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 24.05.21

kidjo
Why don't you play in full screen mode.?

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 24.05.21

kidjo
GPU and should work at 100%, if you do not put lock on fps or turn on the vertical.

k
kidjo 24.05.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo
I play in full screen just in the nvidia settings and put it in windowed mode, but that in windowed mode the game was 25 fps. and when I dragged the window slightly, the performance of the game increased to 100 fps. but only if I hold down the LMB on the game window, as I release, then the FPS immediately drops and lags

k
kidjo 24.05.21

no lock, vertical off

k
kidjo 24.05.21

I'm talking about the fact that the gp does not load at all but should, so I don't understand why it works at 25% and not at all 99%
, I put it in nvid so that the game runs through a discrete card, all sorts of settings. Nothing helps

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 24.05.21

kidjo
Do you have a laptop?

k
kidjo 24.05.21

Tekeshi_Tetsuo
no, just in case I put the setting through the nvidia settings, you never know
I have gtx 1050ti i3 8100 b 16 gb ram, on YouTube I found a video where, with such a system, the game gave out good fps

K
Kapitoshka74 24.05.21

This is all the shit code of the game, I suffered with this bucket for two weeks. Super rare problem, almost no one has it, so there was nothing to try. This morning, as usual, I checked if anyone had such a problem on the Steam forums and came across a link with a patch of folk craftsmen https://www.resetera.com/threads/resident-evil-village-pc-performance-thread.421793/ post-65306327 and lo and behold, this shit earned 144 fps, not 25! Play to your health. I didn't know about the fact that if you click on the window, it starts working. Right now I am in correspondence with the support of Kalkomovsky, I will tell them.

Upd: added patch to files.

S
Sanapa 24.05.21

Kapitoshka74
I do not see the patch in the files !!! you can drop the link for me

s
smortbay 24.05.21

I would have it too, if you please patch.

K
Kapitoshka74 24.05.21

Three times I tried to add a patch to the files, three times it was wrong, it was not that way. Follow the link above, there will be a link to the discord in the post, go to the discord, the #releases channel and download the penultimate release for 05/21/21 or here is the direct link https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/792979353117524009/845247472674406420/SpecialK. 7z
Unpack SpecialK64.dll into the game folder and rename it to dxgi.dll, then start the game, and a window should appear at the top, it means you did everything right. Do not need anything else.
There is also the latest release, it fixes FPS drawdowns when killing enemies, but there are crashes every 10 minutes. In general, Denuva is to blame for the drawdowns and the poor installation of the stim code for achievements.

n
nick_tiger501 24.05.21

Kapitoshka74
After these manipulations, the game crashes at the start, unfortunately (((in the Archive 2 Files, and one of them in the archive has compression -?. Is this the norm? Tell me plz ...

Spoiler

K
Kapitoshka74 24.05.21

nick_tiger501
Well, try the latest release then. Remove dxgi.dll and dxgi.ini (if created). Do the same, and after starting the game in the created dxgi.ini, change EnableCrashSuppression from false to true.

k
kidjo 24.05.21

Kapitoshka74
I'll try

k
kidjo 24.05.21

nothing, or I missed something

k
kidjo 24.05.21

Kapitoshka74
oo yeaaa there is a flight, a huge ATP, I'll look further if it doesn't crash

n
nick_tiger501 24.05.21

Kapitoshka74 Nothing. Likewise, the game crashes at start ... In the 05/21/21 release, EnableCrashSuppression is absent in dxgi.ini ... In the latter, I did not look to see if it is (EnableCrashSuppression), but the game crashes as well.

v
vovan2777 01.06.21

nick_tiger501
in File Archive 2, and one of them in the archive has compression -?. Is this the norm?
Yes, in continuous archives it is - the compression of the entire archive is shown, not individual files

n
nick_tiger501 01.06.21

vovan2777
Excuse me, can I have a question? And if the file SpecialK64.dll is used in the archives, then what is the second file for, with 32 bits in the archive? I do not leave the feeling that I did something wrong, just (although I read it carefully and threw the file where it should be ... And in the last release (if I downloaded it correctly), there are 4 files in the archive in general)))

k
kidjo 01.06.21

nick_tiger501
32 bit, if you have windows 32 bit, look in the settings what kind of Windows you have