3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SuperJet121 24.05.21 02:51 am

And again about modules for multitool (No Man's Sky)

Greetings, I already had a similar topic, but decided to create a new one anyway :) I
started playing sky on Xbox. A lot of incomprehensible in the game.

1_Question one: I bought a multitool at the station, chose the item not to change, but to buy and add something like that to the collection. As a result, my people are walking with a new MT and I can't figure out where and how to get the old one so that the modules can be disassembled at least. Tell me where.

2_Question two: there is such a modification for a multitool - a plasmancer, and there are all sorts of improvements for it, such as a decrease in the recoil of the plasmancer or an acceleration in the recharge of the plasmancer. That is, clearly related to the plasma launcher.
I have no modifications to the plasma launcher. But I found the Impulse Rapid Fire modification somewhere and installed it. It turns out that modifiers for a plasma launcher are suitable for improvement, or somewhere there are modifiers specifically for a pulse rate of fire?

3_ Question three: do bonuses from the same modifications stack, for example, acceleration of reloading if I put two modules, then the bonus is summed up?
sorry if the questions seemed stupid to you :)
6 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 24.05.21

SuperJet121
Regarding the first question: I'm not sure about now, but if you take another multitool, then the old one, goodbye. At least it used to be like that

S
SuperJet121 24.05.21

the button was called buy and add to the collection, there must be this collection somewhere :)

S
SuperJet121 24.05.21

with the second and third questions, I figured out
my mods for each gun

Y
Youxyxol 24.05.21

SuperJet121
On the first question, I have deleted the game so far, but I remember that the collection is called by the same button as gestures / ground vehicles and so on, then the multitool icon, there is also a collection of ships, you can call any of it.

S
SuperJet121 01.06.21

Vyxyxol
Thank you, now I'll try.

S
SuperJet121 01.06.21

You xyxol
forgot to write that he found the menu where you said :)