3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GG 24.05.21 02:51 am

Error in the mission after the mission \ "looking for something \" (Days Gone)

Good day to all. There was an error that does not allow the game to be completed, namely after the mission "they are looking for something" in which we select the Nero radio, when Deacon gets on the bike, the game hangs tightly, and in the process it shows that the game is not responding. Nobody came across? If so, did you manage to solve it and how?
14 Comments
Sort by:
G
GG 24.05.21

I managed to solve it. Maybe someone will come in handy.
Driver update helped

s
shadowclonejutzu 24.05.21

GG
Thanks bro! You are the best!

D
Doomcreeper 24.05.21

The same problem. The latest drivers are installed, but the game hangs. tried many times from different saves, it is not fixed.

a
alex 24.05.21

GG is the
next mission. save vk.com/docs. I just started the mission again and passed

J
Jenek0073 24.05.21

alex
give save

J
Jenek0073 24.05.21

Doomcreeper Did it work
?

J
Jenek0073 24.05.21

GG
What if the wood is new?

a
alex 24.05.21

Jenek0073
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/5HNm/ed8F9uC3N
throw the save folder here C: Users admin AppData Local BendGame Saved 76561198309154005

J
Jenek0073 24.05.21

alex
Thank you

D
Doomcreeper 01.06.21

Jenek0073
From the third playthrough and only on assignments when I started to play, this moment went by without going anywhere normally.

T
Thasot 01.06.21

Everything, I have replayed the game up to this point. I post a clean save file not broken by any trainers:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AsFio_GMXMIlPLlQPrB9D4MwZ6UISEl8/view?usp=sharing

m
mstick 13.06.21

"From the third playthrough and only on assignments when I started playing, this moment passed without normalcy." from Doomcreeper helped.
The second time it hangs after the video of the conversation with Lisa at the dead in the mission "If we are not caught" when we go to pick up a fire-conductor for dynamite.
While I am pissing hordes, waiting for a patch or a solution to the hang of the script. It is difficult to replay before this mission, you can again accidentally do something somewhere (for example, clear nests, a camp or a horde).
Maybe there are some solutions?
Drivers, windowed mode, process priority, changing graphics parameters, etc. DO NOT AFFECT the continuation of the saved game!

m
mstick 13.06.21

Patch 1.03
update_1.03.rar
Downloads: 2987
official The patch did not help - the music is playing, the birds are singing, ESC on the black screen, shoot, hack do not react.

M
Mokkikoki 24.05.22

mstick
wanted to ask did you solve this problem?