3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
midtone 24.05.21 02:54 am

Will there be D2R support on PG? (Diablo 2)

Hi guys. I'm glad all my friends are still here, I think. Even Aler. I really want to play D2 with you, because this world has not seen any other normal online games, and already 5 years have passed. What about a future remaster?

Hopefully not banned, cake
105 Comments
Sort by:
K
Klassewer 24.05.21

Not.

F
Frendzy 24.05.21

yes, it would not be bad, then you don’t need to take litsuha.

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 24.05.21

Dobermn
if the engine was cut straight as it is, the Chinese will cope)

D
Dobermn 24.05.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
duck it doesn't matter at all. well, how would the starcrfat come out in 2017 on the old engine and the new bnet, and where ...
well, the engine is not the same, just the same + -

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 24.05.21

xs, mb

O
Obsessed 24.05.21

midtone, suddenly Tanyaka! = D and where have you been? and what does this allegory mean? xD "I think my friends are still here. Even Aler." - first, which one is his friend? secondly, where will he go from work? : D

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 24.05.21

Dobermn
that is, the Chinese can handle it?)

K
Klassewer 24.05.21

I xs what are you rubbing here, in my opinion there will be no remasters on the PG for completely different reasons.
Dobermn himself wrote that the years of piracy of the 00s had already passed.

F
FludoTron 24.05.21

Dobermn wrote:
Desires are just enough , judging by his words
I did not follow his spark of innovation.

G
G-gurdaXII 24.05.21

Well, yes, driving wigs on a new engine is certainly strong)

b
bd_sm [TDPG] 24.05.21

Klassewer
what are we doing here then?

G
Gutaba 24.05.21

yes, here and without a remaster of norms

K
Klassewer 24.05.21

Gutaba
Right now they will ask: "And what do you get paid with? In runes or mb in anikhs?" ; D

O
Obsessed 24.05.21

Gutaba, the norms in Egypt in a mask to look at fish .. and your brain has atrophied all over from the real world (

D
Dobermn 24.05.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
I'm already tired of answering, everything is deleted. In short, they will not be because of the problem of ownership.

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 24.05.21

If the remaster is unchanged, then, firstly, this censored shit is not needed, and secondly, let them make fun of their own ten.
But if there is support for all new Windows and a revised outward appearance closer to the original (and common sense), at least the Persians (the Amazon is the main thing) - to agree on the sidelines with the Blizzards about launching their server the devil himself ordered .. oh, zero, I remember and it seems that we turned in the wrong direction
But the theme is still good, it's good that it was created, thanks.

D
Dobermn 24.05.21

bd_sm [TDPG]
they don't care for this for a long time, but they don't care about their new games at all. They cut out everything, even the records of leagues by the old man from YouTube and alpha broadcasts outside the testing days),
so it won't work like that here.

O
Obsessed 24.05.21

outward, at least the Persians (the Amazons are the main thing)
NateberegiSRatsiju, uncle, is not this shit? Or those 3 seconds, when Ama, shaking her pood tits, takes a step forward - is it a lifetime? : D or maybe I'm old and can't catch up with something? ..)))

bd_sm [TDPG], but cho, on RB, is it a pirate d2? lo and behold, I didn’t know! I'll go, I'll write to ALL my friends in social networks! ; D

m
midtone 24.05.21

Obsessed
Well, I'm tired of driving wigs, I went to WoW to grind)) There is at least a drop there

m
midtone 24.05.21

NateberegiSRatsiju
Actually, everything looks much more erotic there now. I'm even surprised that they decided) Amazon yes, the face with the voice does not match, but otherwise - my compliments