3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexisbn 24.05.21 02:54 am

Humans want workouts but don't go to the gym (Base One)

I have a strange glitch. Little people want workouts, but they don't go to the gym, which is connected to everything. Even disassembled and reassembled treadmills. All the same, they ask for workouts in the new gym do not go.

Solution to the problem: It turns out that the player needs to draw up their work schedule on their own.
6 Comments
Sort by:
a
alexisbn 24.05.21

Another glitch. After loading the save, the current task is not visible.

Solution to the problem: Tasks do not disappear after loading autosave.

a
alexisbn 24.05.21

And one more glitch was caught. I'm already playing in the second episode. After restarting the game, it is not available to me. Even all tasks of the first episode are unavailable (epicfail)

a
alexisbn 24.05.21

Another glitch. The technicians stand in the aisle in the corner and do nothing. Reboot helps with this glitch (though it's not a fact that missions will be visible after reboot), but after a couple of minutes they get stuck there again.

a
alexisbn 24.05.21

Hmm, restarting the mission from the beginning and even restarting the game itself does nothing. Characters get stuck in different parts of the station. And even hiring new ones did not help. They also get stuck after a while.

W
WladV 13.06.21

Yes, this glitch has not yet been fixed. Over time, the development of the base, all the Persians are buggy and sit down at the table and eat endlessly until they die. Or running endlessly on treadmills. Or go to bed and sleep endlessly. They are bugged everywhere. And to death. So are the cleaners, that robots,
that the Persians are bugged to death.

L
LordZmei13 26.09.21

As this buggy SHIT generally had the conscience to sell. Glitches and bugs are simply unimaginable