3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
onill2009 24.05.21 02:54 am

Question (Mass Effect Legendary Edition)

Mass Effect 1, Achievements - I got almost all the medals. it says that the talents that I discovered in the achievement will be available upon repeated passage - rise - push, etc., but the bonuses of my partners, I don’t know for sure, were not written.
Tell me if I choose a soldier, all achievement talents will be available or, one to choose from, as well as partner bonuses will remain,
and the rest's equipment or not.

PS play the game for the first time
16 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 24.05.21

in the original me it was like this - there were skills and they had to kill 100,500 enemies.
when creating another character, it was possible to choose 1 additional skill uncharacteristic for a certain class. Is it possible to add, for example, a singularity to a soldier with a new game, plus I did not check.
Regarding equipment and pumping, it seems like something that everything worn on the Shepard remains ironically, but I'm not quite sure in the inventory. but my loot partners will not stay. This means all the valuable loot before the final mission, the guys need to take 10 colossi and legendary galoshes with updates into their inventory.
this is true for the original mass, I do not think that there is something seriously changed.

o
onill2009 24.05.21

MunchkiN 616
Thank you, but the replay can be combined with the ME2 game, it turns
out that only one skill can be put on the listed ones - it's a pity
that there is no medal in the awards to kill 100,500 enemies, I play wires as an attack aircraft.

M
MunchkiN 616 24.05.21

onill2009
I meant me1 in me2 from the export of the character, in addition to the plot decisions, the initial level depends. like if in me1 the 60th level then in me2 they will immediately give the 5th or something similar. similarly when exporting from me2 to me3.
in me2 with skills there is a similar opportunity, but there it is acquired during the game from the loyalty of partners. I don't remember in me 3.

o
onill2009 24.05.21

MunchkiN 616
This is about a medal for murder, what exactly he had in mind, From what you wrote. for the first time.
Or do you mean that, all these medals and bonuses, etc., go to ME 2 in that order.

M
MunchkiN 616 24.05.21

onill2009
most likely we are talking about medals. in me1, I mainly used assault rifles and gave this skill to classes that do not have them. it is an adept and an engineer for example. and to knock it out you need to go through most of the game with it. but I don't remember the details. it is possible that there is still some sort of ranking of medals. in the legendary edition, these rules may be changed.
from me1 to me2 and 3 nothing is transferred in this regard, because there are other role-playing mechanics and even the character class is not inherited.

o
onill2009 24.05.21

MunchkiN 616
Now I understand, Thanks for the clarification.

o
onill2009 24.05.21

MunchkiN 616
I want to clarify what they mean, I write to go through all three games with the same character - is this the character class - OR the name of the character?.
And also in the re-birth, all bonus skills can be assigned to a character, or one. in ME1

.Chiken 24.05.21

onill2009 wrote:
what do they mean, I write to go through all three games with the same character - this is the character class - OR the character's name?.
They mean that you need to go through the first part, import this character into the second, go through it and then import it into the third. Well, go through it, of course xD

o
onill2009 24.05.21

.Chiken
That is, a character just with the name with which I passed the game, not the Persian class, adet john, soldier john, Namely, the NAME is important example john, so.
And how is the porting.

.Chiken 24.05.21

onill2009
Yes, not just with a name, hospadi xD
Just start playing the next part and all questions will disappear, the game itself will offer you to transfer the character xD at the right time

o
onill2009 24.05.21

.Chiken
It's not easy, I play on insane difficulty, and it's far from the end of ME1.
and I want to pass ME1 Twice.
And so for, not before the answer thanks.
If you don't like the topic, please don't go

M
MunchkiN 616 24.05.21

onill2009
onill2009 wrote:
Still I want to clarify what they mean, I am writing to go through all three games with the same character, is this the character class - OR the name of the character?.
it is the physiognomy and the consequences of choice that will give a certain personal unique experience to the player. Well, and the name, yes, if it's important. something similar was in the witcher - there the witcher is always alone, but his decisions are transferred.
as in the case of the witcher, valuable loot and pumping do not transfer from game to game.
the class in me1-2-3 seems to be like the game sees when exporting the save, but it is not connected in any way by plot in the 2nd and 3rd parts and it will be offered to select it when exporting a character. I played successively with characters without changing their class, but it seems like this does not give penalties and bonuses. it seems that I changed some class from an attack aircraft to a guard because this class did not enter me2.

o
onill2009 24.05.21

MunchkiN 616
Worthy answer thanks.
the classes are the same as in ME1,

.Chiken 24.05.21

onill2009
Do you want me to write the transfer process for you, right down to mouse clicks? xD The
save file is transferred, it stores the character. The transfer will offer to make the game itself, as you start to play in it. The name and background that cannot be changed, the class that can be changed, as well as the decisions that you made will be transferred - this is the point of importing a character. In the third part of the game, it will be possible to do the same, but with the saving from the second part. Changing the class after importing a character will not affect the achievement. Is that enough detail? xD

o
onill2009 24.05.21

.Chiken
Thank you - now I know what actions and deeds to take in the first part.
This is exactly what I needed, everything is detailed, Everything is understood. Thank you.

T
The Horned Lord 28.06.21

Throw off your save with all the achievements, it will be useful to everyone. Save or file profile.