3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sunao 24.05.21 02:54 am

How to sit down without turning on the headlights? (Days Gone)

The kindest time of the day.
Probably a rhetorical question, but maybe I'm a fool.
How can I turn OFF the headlight function after the hero gets on the motorcycle?
Zadolbala she will automatically turn on, infuriates. And firing at night great.
7 Comments
Sort by:
f
foxskad 24.05.21

I also looked for it, but I did not find it on the Internet, not in the settings.
People are also indignant at reddit, perhaps someday they will make a mod for this.

d
dobro80 24.05.21

like a flashlight on and off on F press I turn off its headlight

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 24.05.21

dobro80 The
question is not which button to turn off.

o
ologolova15445 24.05.21

Is firing? How? You cho, roll up to the enemies? It is mostly the engine that burns, not the headlight. It can be switched off almost immediately, except that the enemy is in front of you 5 meters away.
On "vyzh2" I have never encountered a headlamp problem. There may of course be some place, but I doubt something.

S
SpringOff 24.05.21

Lol, everyone is indignant about their own, someone does not like that the light from the flashlight does not understand where it comes from, someone turns on the headlight itself. I don’t like the fact that the camera is too far away if you sit on a motorcycle.

S
Sunao 24.05.21

ologolova15445
Yes, it does fire , and constantly. I got away from the horde (there were not enough grenades), drove off. I stopped to catch my breath and saw nearby loot. Collected. I started the bike and WAS SLEEPED. You can, of course, play without immersion, like a jester, but normal games are too rarely released to "run" them!
I try to go "stealth" and not run like counter!
Hence the question. Much attention is paid to the little things here, but they forgot about such OBVIOUS things ...

o
ologolova15445 24.05.21

Sunao
Sounds extremely dubious.