3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stimfall 02.11.19 03:18 am

Job\\quests (SpellForce 3)

Here quest Education is the Key to the victory. There are additional quest you do Not talk about fight club that would fight and so would have to say the third dialogue option of Course I wouldn't hurt. In the job log when using the third option of the dialog, additional quest becomes red with zipper-red. I can't understand this done or not?!
16 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blaster Dark 02.11.19

I think that this item failed... But then, perhaps, another item would have failed(don't know)...

S
Stimfall 02.11.19

Blaster Dark
so it is not clear how and what...

1Archangel1 02.11.19

Where to find heat-nettles?

F
Folaytfenat 02.11.19

1Archangel1
What are you such feeble..?
Ni Kaine wrote:
Mine Sesvete it should be found, anyway I found there.
In one of the chests in the small room will be somewhere at the end of the card, when through the crowd of goblins will break.
And I almost forgot, this quest is also zabagovan.. When you find in the mine nettle, and if will hang Find heat-nettle in the box job then just get out of the shafts, save, restart, take inventory of the nettle and pick it up again. Really can try to do all this without saving and restarting.

k
knazbeloyar 02.11.19

Anyone found the treasure? Quest - Wealth Is The Forefather...

a
ansalon 02.11.19

Tell me, please, what to do with the column in Podlesie?

In the South of the map, the Sanctuary, it can be seen when starting at this location, there is a column . Approaching her down dialog response options, all 4 options to turn to the West. the version from Gog 1.10

k
knazbeloyar 02.11.19

probably already found everything, but just in... the map of Onerow Blade, there are four altars scattered around the map. One in grief, beside which stood a deserter. Another in the rock to the West. Third in the North, near the lake of the Aryans. Fourth in his career. If you put one hero on a square pattern, these altars, in the ruins of the South-East, a circle of columns about the second divine stone, you will see a chest.

A
Andreyka_05 02.11.19

And who to find hair in quest of the Elixir in Sesvete?
UPD: the Question is removed.

A
Andreyka_05 02.11.19

On the quest Orc Kirra found in the location of a Slaughterhouse in a chest that doesn't open (says unavailable). Who knows how to open it (notes or need a party friend)?

r
rpgsher 02.11.19

Tell me where in Gold the Way to find her? Supposedly she disappeared somewhere, I map searched but never found.
Spoiler

1Archangel1 02.11.19

An uneasy Alliance whether there is a variant which will arrange both home?

b
baldelov 02.11.19

Take Agrimm gone missing after leaving the squad after under duress to deactivate the rune Myra. But left quests with weapons and armor where to find it or is it a bug????

n
navuhodonosor00 02.11.19

rpger
From minerals, to the left of where we entered the map.

n
navuhodonosor00 02.11.19

Still Serafina possible to drive in the city?

n
navuhodonosor00 02.11.19

rpger
It is possible to prevent this, however, will receive only one ally. This poison Lord and the negotiations do not consent to the marriage, the traitor is taken into custody.

M
Maks Egorov 13.11.20

Tell me how to call this favorite Mugva, what in the beginning was a unit which could be remade and then disappeared?