3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
main_fortman 24.05.21 02:55 am

Gamepad or keyboard - which one is more convenient to play? (Days Gone)

Who played the game at one time on consoles and now on PC, give advice on what is more comfortable in the end? Especially the shooting.
15 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wаlking in dark 24.05.21

main_fortman
On the PC, shooting will be easier and more accurate. This is logical. Although when I passed at the start on PS4 I didn't really break off either. But this is a matter of habit, tk. Recently, I have completely abandoned the keyboard + mouse bundle on the PC. It will be easier and more convenient to control a motorcycle using a gamepad.

W
Wаlking in dark 24.05.21

main_fortman
Do you have any third-person action games where there is shooting on a gamepad?

W
Wаlking in dark 24.05.21

main_fortman
If not, then keyboard + mouse is your choice, as I wrote earlier.

M
Marsj 24.05.21

Gamepad, of course. There are auto-aim settings in the game settings.

W
Wаlking in dark 24.05.21

Marsj
Autosight are you serious? With the exception of RDR2 and GTA5, where it's really hard without it, I personally have always disabled this function, otherwise what is the interest then? You can then go to YouTube immediately.

P
Protocol10 24.05.21

I took myself a controller from a new box and, in general, a thrill. I play wirelessly, leaning back in my chair. The keyboard mouse is like a nightmare - it is uncomfortable to sit in the tractor driver's position for a long time in the evening, when before that, and so all day at work, he spent at work at the office PC. The keyboard mouse may be better in accuracy, but in terms of ergonomics and convenience, a complete drain to a good controller. Especially when it comes to singles for more than a dozen hours like cyberpunk, rdr, assassins, etc.

W
Wаlking in dark 24.05.21

Protocol10
Plus.

m
main_fortman 24.05.21

Protocol10
Yes, you can sit with the controller much more comfortably. I don’t know just how comfortable it is to play first-person games with him, in such cases I always had a keyboard + mouse.
But then from the third. An auto sight with a gamepad is rather needed. The question is in the mechanics of shooting in a particular game: a mouse or a controller + a little help in aiming ... Until you try it yourself, you probably won't understand :)

L
Laspioff 24.05.21

main_fortman
If you care about shooting, then keyboard + mouse is obviously the best option. This is a PC version, there is not such a function as auto-guidance, even from a gamepad, it will not be convenient to play.

S
Superdron 24.05.21

He sat down on a motik - took a gamepad, shooting began - put his hands on the keyboard mouse.

S
SaLaMeY 24.05.21

I used to use a curling iron at one time. Now I go through on the gamepad anyway, there are no problems with shooting either, there is an auto-aim

l
latti 01.06.21

auto sight - for losers

P
Pavel Volokin 01.06.21

Marsj Neee
, everything is convenient on the gamepad except shooting. After valhalla - poor auto-aiming. Although, otherwise, the gamepad is better

m
main_fortman 19.06.21

I played with both a gamepad and a keyboard. The second option won, shooting is much more comfortable and accurate.

D
Denis g 28.06.21

By definition, shooting will always be more convenient on the mouse. But as for the rest ... as has been said more than once, the control of the "camomile" - the weapon selector - on the keyboard is absolutely finished. During the passage I could not get used to it, especially to the craft on the run. I do not know, maybe it will be better on the pad, but this is in question.