3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Docent5960 24.05.21 02:57 am

Glitches (Days Gone)

As I started playing the game, everything was fine, now glitches began to appear very often, then the NPC flies up, then it gets stuck in the textures, in the camps at the mechanic I can't refuel and repair the bike from the gamepad, I have to turn off the gamepad and turn it on again, I think further there will be more, a patch is needed, unsubscribe how you are with this or only I catch these glitches in the game
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slipnot6 24.05.21

Docent5960 I
played about eight hours, I saw nothing of the kind. No one flies, the ps4 controller works fine.

D
Docent5960 24.05.21

Slipnot6
Well, I didn’t make it up, I have one of them, it’s very strange

n
namaste.108 24.05.21

Docent5960
I have been playing the game for 2 nights in a row, I haven’t come across anything like it.

S
Slipnot6 24.05.21

Docent5960
So I do not deny anything, you said - to unsubscribe as someone else with the game. You have a really strange problem. Have you tried reinstalling to a different drive? What if your game got there on some broken sectors and now its files are executed with errors?
I am not an expert, of course, I will not argue anything.
My only problem was when I started the game on rx580, turned on hdr and minimized the game - it turned out very dark and I had to turn off hdr by touch. But this was cured by installing the latest driver on the video card.

D
Docent5960 24.05.21

Slipnot6
Thank you for unsubscribing, maybe with a hard one, it heats up to 60 degrees, maybe because of this