3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
InDuke 24.05.21 02:57 am

Tips for Nufag (Mass Effect Legendary Edition)

Never played the ME series, but always heard of it only in good tune.
I decided to go through the whole trilogy and there are a couple of questions that torment.

Russian voice acting full G?
Is it worth completing additional Quests?
How does the partner system work, will they disappear upon death?
How not to miss the most interesting moments?
Is it possible to complete all Quests of partners without taking them as partners? (Like if I take only Garus and Rex, what will I lose?)
Is it worth checking all the planets in a row?

Give any advice :)

Thanks!
13 Comments
Sort by:
d
dilat 24.05.21

Ivanezit
1. As for me, the Russian voice acting is shit. Hit "Mass Effect Translation Lost" on YouTube
2. Worth, because some of them are critical in some sense
3. At death, they can be raised with an ability, or they themselves will rise after the end of the battle in which they drove off
4. Explore all the places, locations, planets (you can open each one, you can land on some, close the icons there. Some are scanned for resources (purely for a resource quest), stuff from the game (also an additional mission))
5. Only some dialogues / monologues. Although, in some cases, there is a difference (for example, if you take Rex to catch Fist, he will kill him without the opportunity to do something, and without him you can let Fist go). Here Google will say more precisely (about variability)
6. If you pass the type at 100% and for the maximum or maximum possible points (plus the development of the hero / renegade)

R
RielDeley 24.05.21

Ivanezit
"Russian voice acting complete G?" - Rather, the title is more suitable, the voice acting of a goblin. And so I recommend the original voice acting (eng), so the characters perceive more naturally as real people, it will not be so much necessary to look at the characters during their dialogue, here it is enough to read the subtitles, even during the battle, but if you are not interested in how the characters speak naturally, that is, emotionally, without interrupting the dialogue, not distorting the voices and words, then you can put Russian voice acting, but I recommend playing with English voice acting.

"Is it worth completing additional Quests?" - to be honest, it is both necessary and at the same time it is not necessary, the fact is that some additional quests can affect the plot and other additional quests in other parts or see (hear) what became after that the case was accepted by you decisions, or you can not follow, if you are interested, only the plot, so at your own peril and risk, do these additional quests.

"How does the partner system work, will they disappear upon death?" - I did not quite understand the question, if during the battle, then no, they will be wounded and not move until they are healed or the battle ends, then they will return to duty, and you yourself will find out from the plot.

"How not to miss the most interesting moments?" - it all depends on your interest, try to complete the entire task, read the code, often communicate with partners outside and out of combat, even after a mission or during, often ask questions (study), buy and improve what is possible.

"Is it possible to complete all the Quests of partners without taking them as partners? (Like if I take only Garus and Rex, then what will I lose?)" you will not be able to do this, you will have to take your partner's quests with you, those from whom you accepted them.

"Is it worth checking all the planets in a row?" - Everything in a row is not necessary if you are interested
You can study them, then everything is possible, some of them will have additional quests if you want to complete them, and it will be dull to improve your characters, but we do not bypass it, if you need it so much, in the second part you will need resources for the plot, and in third for the final.

Play as it will be interesting for you, the first time you went through all three games and you liked it, you can replay it again, but by doing what you did not complete on the first playthrough, this game universe will open up for you, you can choose the answers in a completely different way and you will see to what the consequences will lead to.

P
Piece_of_Shit 24.05.21

InDuke
How not to miss the most interesting moments?
There is a fandom wiki on mass. Google Mass Effect Wikia. There will be all the information on missions, characters, plot and more.

M
MunchkiN 616 24.05.21

Russian sound at least increases the number of problems and bagulin, and all will have to play early with subtitles because of the breaks and silence in places. and in me2i3 there will be no obuzuchki so that there is a bunch of sense in it and it’s in vain that it was drunk with subtitles.
additional quests should be completed, and in me 2-3 if they do not go through it will be very bad
in theory, partners can disappear if on hardcore where they do not jump up, they seem to kill far away in battle so that the location is unloaded in 1m and I think it will be bugged. in others it doesn't work like that. you can still not take the rex and garus to the team, then the rex will be bugged. the same way noparniki can die plot then they will fall. Yes.
in the first part, you do not need to take the first part. in others it will not work.

P
Pravdarub 01.06.21

Um, what's the problem just to take and go through the game with all the tasks and quests? Why didn’t such questions arise before, but now it’s almost necessary to write guides "how to play the game")

I
InDuke 01.06.21

Thank you all for the answers guys)
Lust question
1.Novaya Legendary spoil the atmosphere of the game from the old school? (In terms of graphics, facial expressions, lighting)
Judging by the pictures do not feel very gud (you think?)

d
dilat 01.06.21

InDuke Part
1: I don’t know, I’m fine. The atmosphere has not gone anywhere, as for me. Mimics (animation) were not touched. The graphics are also not touched by the gameplay (in the splash screens you can see that they are processed "in a modern way" - all sorts of reflections and glare effects). Lighting - yes, they changed a lot. Almost everywhere they changed textures

I was annoyed by new bugs - the inability to remove the helmet from the party members by pressing a hot key (it turns out that only through ESC> Detachment they are removed), some statters when the camera turns, hard FPS drawdowns, keeping at the level of 10-15 FPS per Vermaira in a certain area of ​​the map, the impossibility of choosing the desired combination of subtitles and voice acting ...

I
InDuke 01.06.21

dilat I
just passed part 1 and the question arose, is it really worth moving the save to part 2? (what does this affect)
+ one more game seemed very short
I did not have time to get used to the team, I missed many quests (although I talked with each character after each mission )
+ I didn't know that many quests just sit and wait on some planets, there is not even a hint that there is a quest and you can take it, it all depends on curiosity.
If I transfer the save, the whole team will be already in the field, or will it be necessary to assemble again, how does it work in general?
if the save does not greatly affect, then I will chew (because the advice did not survive: D) if I do not transfer the saves and the advice remains then good

d
dilat 01.06.21

InDuke
- The feature of the whole trilogy is the transfer of saves. Some decisions made in the first part will have implications in the second and in the third part. A certain amount of money and resources will also be transferred

- 100% the game takes about 30 hours - you need to poke on each planet, you can sit on some of them, there are small missions on them, plus vacuuming for resources, which gives exp, loot, money

- It is necessary will reassemble the team (according to the plot, everything will be explained why)

- As for the Council - again, you will transfer the save, you will see what will happen to it. If you can't stand it, it will be alive by default

I
InDuke 01.06.21

dilat
Thank you)
Excellent game
The beginning of the second part is very tasty
For a long time I have not felt such interest in the game, since 2015, probably since the time of the Witcher.
Classics are classics, it is a pity that the level of quality decreases every year in games
Thanks for the advice, friend)
All thermal clips !!!

I
InDuke 13.06.21

Today, Shepard
Spoiler gave his life for the sake of others (green).
I am writing this text under the tracks (Mass Effect 2 - Suicide Mission and Mass Effect 2 Club Afterlife Saki Kaska)
This was my first acquaintance with this universe, it is very difficult now to objectively evaluate the trilogy because everything is still on great emotions, silhouettes of characters appear in front of my eyes, the ending, the music, and I'm still in a fog of thoughts.
It was incredibly cool and tasty, there are very few projects like `` Mass Effect '' 10/10 I
want to return to this universe again, top class, my praise has no limit.
Humor and drama in the game is always appropriate and does not distort the overall picture, the characters are a pleasure, all alive with character, mood, motives and history.
Love lines for every taste and for everyone, from bitchy bitches to cute naive girls.
Of the minuses for me, the
Boevka, I don't like it at all, but it perfectly suits the universe and the adventures of the Hero
Excessive variability the moment when giving the player too many ways to choose is not always for the best, because instead of calmly playing in places I had to alto tab and google on the wiki, guides, etc., to find out what will become of my partner after the choice because I don't want to lose him, but there is no exact answer in the replica selection menu (here he will die, the second will die here, everyone will be saved here, etc.)
it was for me personally, it is not very pleasant, to get the same ending that you would like without guides is very difficult, I spoiled myself through the wiki and then played.
Endings picked green but I agree also with the red, even the ending is very good for me, I do not understand where was the Haight long ago about the endings, and the reason for this Haight? (Knowing fire response)
TOTAL
Everyone who loves space operas recommend 100% game which will be remembered for a very long time like (Bioshock, Witcher, RDR2, Mafia, etc.)
I don’t know about andromeda, I don’t want to go there and not see those we are waiting for, and the impression will deteriorate.

Open-
ended questions - What is the reason for the endings hate?
- Is it worth flying to Andromeda?
-What ending did you choose?
-Will the hero be given one more life in the new part?
-What novel did you prefer?
-Favorite characters and partners?
-Dragon age at the same level? is it worth playing?

All good! quick calibrations from the Turians, less annoying reporters and faster elevators.

`` This is Ivan and this is my favorite game in the universe. ''

d
dilat 13.06.21

InDuke
- I am that rare person who is quite satisfied with the endings of the 3rd part - most often I chose destruction, because at the end there is a cutscene with Shep's "sighing" armor
- I am a "relative" fan of ME, so Andromeda passed two times. As a standalone game, in principle, not bad. Bugs with animation did not bother me too much - I played because of the gameplay and plot
- As I wrote above - destruction
- I would like to, but hard to believe
- Ashley (ME1), Miranda (ME2, ME3), or all three parts with Ashley. With Liara, it was also, like, femshep - Liara, Trainor (although this is not a party member)
- Ashley, Miranda, Grunt, Legion, Samara, Trainor, EDI (in Eva's body), Javik
- I got less emotions than in ME, so for me Dragon Age is average

x
xStriiim 12.07.21

RielDeley wrote: The
title is more suitable, the voice acting of the goblin.
It would be better if he translated it offscreen while preserving the original voices. Jack's expressions would be pulled apart into quotes :) Dialogues on the subtitle are insipid, they only catch on emotions.
PS There is either personal dislike or lack of knowledge of the English language. Even native speakers praise the goblin for the precise meaning and accurate translation of the pun.