3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexdelf1 24.05.21 02:57 am

Wrath of the Druids (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Tasks - quietly and without giving yourself away, steal or take treasures from monasteries. How and who does this without attracting the attention of enemies? A strange bug - the monastery is full of enemies, but you don't need to kill anyone.
And so already the third monastery (.
Also, in battles, he killed two clergymen, for whom there were no tasks yet. Having reached the tasks, there was no one in the location at all.
But in general, the addition was fire. Already 12 hours - and only 2/3))
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexdelf1 24.05.21

And when you point to trade points that are not yet open, it is written that fast travel is impossible, but in two out of 6 it is possible). Right in the thick of things))

M
MrKarlLogan 24.05.21

Hey!
I have the maximum edition on ps4, but there is still no update ...
Did you get an update right away or did you manually update it somehow?

A
Alexdelf1 24.05.21

I bought for 1700 with what in the store.
Yesterday at 14-00.
Kiara's soundtrack is generally a bomb ...

A
Alexdelf1 24.05.21

I can't take a book underground in Kloher. Who took it?

I
IIHumanII 24.05.21

Alexdelf1
I could in all 6 TPs .

A
Alexdelf1 24.05.21

IIHumanII
I only had 2 until they were opened. That is, the "fast travel" button is not active, but you can move).
SchA butted with the druid "Seed". I can't find it.

A
Alexdelf1 24.05.21

Everything, the addition has passed.
Super. If such special stages would come out once a week, I would buy it without hesitation).
Part of the square is again not open and 3 of the Order are alive - but the storyline has passed.

s
shicha 24.05.21

Here people have time) there only 13 hours of the plot were promised, that is, from the moment of release, the person simply nonstop herachil

A
Alexdelf1 24.05.21

Do not envy. I have been on covid for 13 days.
I got the plot for 13 hours just. I bought it at 14-00 Moscow time. I played intermittently until 2-00 yesterday. and today from 12 to 18-00. From the cinema and the Internet, I was already stunned before. Here at least somehow it turned out to while away the time. All the same, the family is at the dacha for 2 weeks.

A
Alexdelf1 24.05.21

Shl. Balog's spear is easy to get)
But with a good ending - you can release an addition to the addition)). I will not prompt - but I chose the kind one.
The location has three new books. The hardest one in Kloher. If you look at the village from above (north is up), then on the left in the rock there is a walled-up entrance. You go there.

k
kartash_i_an 24.05.21

MrKarlLogan
I still have no update, although max edition

M
MrKarlLogan 24.05.21

kartash_i_an I figured it out
, you need to download it manually.
What a stupid system, this is the first time I come across this

M
MaxTkk97 01.06.21

MrKarlLogan
You mean, first install the game itself, go into it, and then put the season on download?

M
MrKarlLogan 01.06.21

In the game itself, you go to the store and there you choose the wrath of the druids

M
MaxTkk97 01.06.21

MrKarlLogan
I already have it installed, so you just need to download the game first, then through the internal stop, already an add-on

o
overkidII 01.06.21

Alexdelf1
There is a passage in the wall on the side, a jug next to the hay, we take it and blow up the wall

o
overkidII 01.06.21

In truth, I don't like the idea of ​​getting interesting weapons at the end of the game, when all the villains are punished ... The
spear is cool, but it so happened that they have no one to fight (((
Overall a great addition, beautiful places, a map, maybe I wanted I would be a little less and a little more than gathering additional quests are interested in small plots in the main part.
I am pleased