3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bodnah 24.05.21 02:57 am

Companion stuck underwater !! (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

This naked Nord, who was cheated by some witch and stole an ax, I decided to help him. We wandered with him for a long time and did not find the witch, for that we completed a couple of side quests. In the process of all the movements, I really liked him, I gave him Tarzan's drive and for his sake I created a spell that would heal an ally. In short, it brought us to the starting village, where the game begins, and I decided to clean up the first cave with him, there you still free the slaves and they don't go anywhere, crazy. And there is also an underwater tunnel, in it I did not find anything of value, I swam out of there and ... just ... at that moment ... my athletics skill increased and I raised another level, and without thinking for a long time I pressed the key " rest "and raised the stat (autosave). I leave the cave and there is no Tarzan, I return - no, I go down and hear something gurgling under the water! And this gurgles my corefan, cannot swim out, rested his forehead on the texture and got stuck. And I look and can not help him in any way, tears are already welling up. And he drowned. I loaded the autosave, turned around and see the same picture. I play from android through openmw, the ra command does not work (I may not enter correctly), resurrect works, but he still floats in place and dies, tried to teleport him to himself - in vain (mb I enter incorrectly), tcl only affects me, he continues to float in place. I don't know what to do, save my sidekick, give a hint, can you pump water out of there? the ra command does not work (I may not enter correctly), resurrect works, but he still floats in place and dies, tried to teleport him to himself - in vain (mb I enter incorrectly), tcl only affects me, he continues to swim in place. I don't know what to do, save my sidekick, give a hint, can you pump water out of there? the ra command does not work (I may not enter correctly), resurrect works, but he still floats in place and dies, tried to teleport him to himself - in vain (mb I enter incorrectly), tcl only affects me, he continues to swim in place. I don't know what to do, save my sidekick, give a hint, can you pump water out of there?
2 Comments
Sort by:
J
JoKeRD07 24.05.21

Bodnah
I don't know if it will work or not, but try to register disable as an option on the water, or enter a command to teleport it to yourself

B
Bodnah 24.05.21

Eh, nothing happens ... I already resigned myself and scored not him)) MB not all teams work because I play from the phone, but ATP for advice!