3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
system1024 02.11.19 03:20 am

Extension 2 for FH4 (Forza Horizon 4)

Noticed yesterday that the shop started trying to load the second expansion for Forza. The problem is that my download stops at the beginning to initialize and gives an error Code: 0x803FB005
Anybody have any extension installed?

13 Comments
Sort by:
t
tachos 02.11.19

When it is officially released, then download. Apparently the update is ready to preload.

S
SVOY_MAXX 02.11.19

I have not had this at all in the shop even attempt to download

s
system1024 02.11.19

SVOY_MAXX
And if you go to the extension page in the store, you have the button Set ?

S
SVOY_MAXX 02.11.19

the store downloads and updates there all appears to play if there is an update it downloaded a new DLS and it is empty for the game

s
system1024 02.11.19

SVOY_MAXX
This is understandable, just wondering do you have on the extensions page there is a button to Install or not? Previously, there was a cap like will be available later or something like that.

w
winni madison 02.11.19

I wrote that already installed but in the game I don't see it

A
Achmed the Dead Terrorist 02.11.19

system1024
Spoiler

A
Andryuha 02.11.19

Judging by the description in the MS Store, this kind of future update, which should come out this half. And considering that in mid-June, just E3 - it can and announce. In the meantime, it's trite-like workpiece, which is then renamed.

s
system1024 02.11.19

Andrei
That future update is clear, it is in the store hanging for several months, just before he offered to install it, you can pre-order it seems only to make or just cap was. And now he proposes to set, and he suggested, the list of downloads added and the type says, here download. So I wondered why he suddenly offers to install, but not installed. Well, there is no way, wait until release.

A
Andryuha 02.11.19

system1024
Weighs this miracle still figure Yes nifiga. So, even with preloading the app is not called.

s
system1024 02.11.19

I'm just not very clear the point of suggesting to install something that's not out yet, and even falls out with an error incomprehensible. Well, would be then, what type it is yet to be released, but only training. Meaning to offer something to install?

A
Andryuha 02.11.19

system1024
This can already be and the oddity of the store. Or, is some 10 MB cap, designed to reserve space in the game files under something larger. Well, the release date definitely and cover change, and the title of the Supplement. And there and download a full package of files will begin with the subsequent integration into the game. Well, it would be - no idea. Some say that the card is Hot Wheels. Other card in Japanese style.

i
insel260 02.11.19

This extension was released in early 2019. Specifically in February (at least I have the last update of the extension in February). What does it include - I don't know the game and so lot of all, so it's not traceable.

Spoiler

Spoiler