3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sleepy Bot 24.05.21 02:57 am

How does the game work with gamepads? (Days Gone)

Are you specifically interested in two gamepads - dualshok4 and box ONE pad, control without bugs? Someone somewhere mentioned that there are jambs with controls on these gamepados, for example, the inability to control the bike.
Unsubscribe who plays on these devices.
8 Comments
Sort by:
b
barabear 24.05.21

what problems can be with the control on the controller on the console game?

z
zEmberg 24.05.21

Sleepy Bot
For example, I have a hboh gamepad, it is in Dysgon that it randomly gets cut down stupidly, this happens only in this game

M
Marsj 24.05.21

zEmberg
Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller, wired, everything is fine.

S
Sleepy Bot 24.05.21

zEmberg
which whistle? native?

S
Sleepy Bot 24.05.21

barabear
yes no, but in some particular game - namely in this one - they slip from someone - I repeatedly came across the forum and waited for the patch, but without waiting - I'm already downloading.

z
zEmberg 24.05.21

Sleepy Bot
Native and I repeat that only in Dysgone such crap

s
sr.Anton 24.05.21

Dualshok 4 works fine, but only through the wire. He does not see me personally through the whistle.

S
Sleepy Bot 24.05.21

In general, I downloaded and installed the gamepad - dualshock 4, the pirate game - duashlok 4 works wirelessly - there is no whistle, but a wireless bluetooth-wifi module is built into the motherboard, in short everything is fine - you just select in the game settings, in the control - the dualshock4 controller and you play - full support for the controller, with the designation of icons from the curling iron, everything works fine and will work, the connection is not lost. You play as if on a curling iron, but with a graphon and 2k resolution.