3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artecoll 24.05.21 03:09 am

Dialogue issue (Monique 144Hz) (Fallout 4)

During the game, I noticed that during the game on the monitor with a frequency of 144 Hz, when the end of a part of the dialogue is nearing, another next part of the dialogue already begins (even the dialogue choices appear before the character has finished speaking his phrase). I changed the monitor frequency in the Windows settings to 60 Hz - everything became normal, no one speaks ahead of time. How do I fix this when playing at 144Hz?
7 Comments
Sort by:
w
walkris 24.05.21

Artecoll
don't know whether it will solve the problem or not, vertical sync

S
Sergjiei 24.05.21

walkris
Or limit fps in video card drivers.

w
walkris 24.05.21

Sergjiei
and why should I write this? And what's the difference, to limit in drivers or in Windows settings

S
Sergjiei 24.05.21

walkrisLol. Re-read what you wrote again, what does the Windows settings have to do with it? I said somewhere that you need to change something in Windows?
P.S. very often in games, when vertical synchronization is turned on (as you suggested), such an effect as input lag appears, that is, the responsiveness of character control is lost, + fps falls, with the method I indicated, there are no such things. Moreover, the card heats up less.

w
walkris 24.05.21

Sergjiei
Lol. Re-read, the author of the video spoke about the Windows settings.

L
Lex-one 24.05.21

Artecoll
The game is designed for 60 fps. Then the game breaks, such bugs pop up and the game accelerates.

Y
Youxyxol 24.05.21

Artecoll
Roll this mod.
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/44798