3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sleepy Bot 24.05.21 03:09 am

Will there be a pirate? (Mass Effect Legendary Edition)

Actually, I did not understand, what is in the game, denuvo or what?
I looked at the incentive - there is some ,, Third-party DRM-protection: EA on-line activation and Origin client software installation and background use required. ,,
Is this something unbreakable and cooler than dinuy? explain.
14 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 24.05.21

Sleepy Bot

Pirate now generally makes no sense to wait at the start to any game of interest to aaa, with rare exceptions. Either play what came out six months ago and rushed, or take it right at the start and not suffer from expectations.

S
Sleepy Bot 24.05.21

Protocol10
man, I can easily buy 2k games, but 3500r is beyond the limit, I'm not ready.

d
dizzy33 24.05.21

The only cracker left is Empress. But he requires a sponsor to get 4 thousand bucks a month in order to quit his main job and hack Denuvo around the clock.

M
MARS163 24.05.21

Sleepy Bot
And especially this price looks crazy if you already own the original trilogy in the original.

P
Protocol10 24.05.21

Sleepy Bot
so here you buy three games at 1166.66 per game), consider that for nothing

d
dilat 24.05.21

Sleepy Bot
You can take it to Origin Play Pro for 1k per month, for example

S
Sleepy Bot 24.05.21

dilat
No, I don't like to play so much - when they force me to complete the game a certain time before that date, I want to buy with something that I would have forever.

W
Warrior of Morgoth 24.05.21

Sleepy Bot
Duc codes if only. The Empress only breaks Denuvo. Where the Italians disappeared, hell knows, they broke it on the day of the release.

S
Sogiking 24.05.21

Sleepy Bot, on the other
hand, is very motivating) I played like this bf1 by subscription, for a couple of months, then I decided to buy at a discount and the interest was gone)

G
GameDevTactic 24.05.21

You can safely buy the game when there is a discount, I added it to the desired incentive, one generous person gave it to me, I was pleasantly surprised.

M
MARS163 24.05.21

GameDevTactic
Do you know how the Steam version works? There, it seems, when you start the game, in addition to the steam, the origin is also cut in (such crap was with the last Battlefront 2 when it was handed out), plus the achievements will pop up 2 at a time from the steam and the origin.

G
GameDevTactic 24.05.21

MARS163
It doesn't annoy me) but it's free))

M
MARS163 24.05.21

GameDevTactic
Well, they don't look a gift horse in the mouth ))

G
GameDevTactic 24.05.21

MARS163
Correctly noted ðŸ¤