3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sleepy Bot 24.05.21 03:09 am

Should we wait for a fresh hack of the game with a new patch? (Days Gone)

Is it better to wait for the patch? How polished is the game, are there many bugs? How well do gamepads like dsh4 and the ONE box work? it's just that the cyberpunk experience now tells me not to download games on release, if you can, buy it better, and if you doraha, wait for 1-2 patches and then buy on tents.
What do you think?
7 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dean_Salvatore 24.05.21

Optimization is good, for several hours of play there are no drawdowns, no freezes, even when there is a horde on the screen.
Of the bugs, many complained about glitches with the bike control on the gamepad, but yesterday they released a hotfix that solved this problem.
In general, the PC license has only one problem - the price.

S
Sleepy Bot 24.05.21

Dean_Salvatore
So is this hotfix included in the pirate or not?

U
Uelma 24.05.21

I download the pirate after a couple of months.

n
namaste.108 24.05.21

Sleepy Bot
Everything is normal with the pirate, play boldly.

S
Snow70 24.05.21

Sleepy Bot
Yes, in general, it flies on ults with RTX 2060 / i5 4460 / DDR 3 16 Gb 2560x1080 21: 9 .... 75-95 fps. Optimization of the class of the game!

L
Laspioff 24.05.21

Sleepy Bot Download and start playing, on your 1660ti 65-70 fps at maximum speed, optimization at altitude, no bugs.

a
art4men 24.05.21

I have played a little more than 9 hours from the moment of purchase, the flight is normal, I have not seen any serious bugs. The only thing, once the enemy-marauder was noticed for a leap of a meter of commercials by 4-5 upwards and this is such a nuisance with the first rifle available for purchase (screenshots under the spoiler). As for the rest, it works well, has not revealed anything critical for myself yet.

Spoiler