3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rasvetribka 02.11.19 03:23 am

Armor class became negative?! (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

My character's armor class was -628. What's the problem? No disease, etc. my character is not. Save is also there before when I noticed it. Is it possible to cheat a some will raise my armor class back to 0?
22 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil Zotov 02.11.19

XS, catch better balls x2

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 02.11.19

ArtMoney or CheatEngine. I hope you know how to use them?

S
ShermanT 02.11.19

Daniel Zotov
And I will not adjust? :3

A
Arileon 02.11.19

Armor of any mods not wearing? MB caught a bug of some kind.

S
Sanich_qq 02.11.19

Vladimir Watertow
Catch

R
Rasvetribka 02.11.19

Arileon
The Ancient Falmer armor I wear. But one mod I have my suspicions. Downloaded mod the Hell Molag Bal and I are very well endured. I thought that the enemies are just strong, but in fact that's probably when I have the armor class and fell.

R
Rasvetribka 02.11.19

Frontier buccaneer
To be honest the first time I hear

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 02.11.19

Rasvetribka
Well, in short download Cheat Engine with it, make the desired armor level. The first time it is run, it is better to come briefly to the course of use, there will explain what to do. Either on YouTube make videos look how to use it.

K
KillbaneABC 02.11.19

Rasvetribka
I had that one time. XS, but ulagalo. Done according to the following scheme: removed everything (weapons, amulets, clothing, shield), has restarted baked, loaded and put it back. Try it, MB you have will work.

a
arah 02.11.19

Rasvetribka
look

R
Rasvetribka 02.11.19

KillbaneABC
Need light armor to legendary ask?

P
PirogLove 02.11.19

through the console you can try the Player.HeavyArmor 100 setav LightArmor 100 or

R
Rasvetribka 02.11.19

PirogLove
I have not the skill of the armor fell, and the characteristics of the armor

D
Ded Mazayka 02.11.19

Can try sexchange twice to register by clicking on yourself. This usually resets these stats to the standard level

T
Trixxter 02.11.19

Sanich_qq
Can I please?)

S
Sanich_qq 02.11.19

Trixxter
Ended sorry (

r
roma244 02.11.19

Rasvetribka
In the console:
showracemenu
... and keep the character as is. All the time MAG. the effects shall be removed.
In the console:
player.additem AE723 1
... the player will be added potion of cure disease. To drink it.
To remove all equipped items - that the effects from enchantments didn't affect the result.
See the inventory current armor rating (X). Remember the numbers.
In the console:
player.modav damageresist X
... where X is a memorized number with the opposite sign. Ie, if it was neg. sign in the console, enter without sign. If positive, then negative.
After conducting these steps, the armor on a naked character with no MAG. effects must be equal to 0.
Generally, you need to carefully study the list of installed mods and descriptions of them might, in some fashion this effect with a reduction as intended.

i
iliyasuperman 02.11.19

come on wiki scrolls and fix using console commands

R
Rasvetribka 02.11.19

roma244
Thank you very much, your method helped, and I was upset thought to start a new game will have.

C
CrashTim 02.11.19

Remove all the armor and enter the command (without quotes) 'player.forceAV DamageResist 0'
after slapping on armor and bless me ;)