3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vftor 24.05.21 03:09 am

Companions shaking their heads (Fallout 4)

In the course of the game, a bug unexpectedly appears - some companions begin to twist their heads, but do not look around, but as if kneading their necks. At the same time, they stand, do not react to anything, and only teleportation to another location helps, but always. This is observed in Piper (mod preset "My Piper) and in Jeanne (with a changed appearance - face, hairstyle, body color). Before the change in appearance, Jeanne did not have this bug. Other companions (Barbara and Elizabeth) do not have such a bug. Perhaps that this bug occurs due to a change in appearance.
If anyone knows how to fix this, help
me with advice. Installed: Game v.1.10.138.0.0; Build SEXFall 5.0.5; and other mods.
1 Comments
Sort by:
v
vftor 24.05.21

Damn what's going on with the game! Now Elizabeth has become a "neck-boy". Nothing helped, but when I gave her Purified Water, the twisting of the head stopped and she went. And for some reason, all the companions in the inventory do not have a "T" to choose for the Stimulator and Purified Water. Now, out of 5 companions, only 2 remained normal (Barbara and Ellen). Maybe they will "go crazy" later.