3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tatarin2 24.05.21 03:42 am

Opinion about the game (Chrome)

who has any impressions of this game?
what did you like what did not ...
5 Comments
Sort by:
K
KEISER_213 24.05.21

I didn't like it - I played it about 10 years ago, but I was not impressed. I deleted it almost immediately.

s
saymer 24.05.21

Game bomb !!!!! I liked it very much ... + this is my first ps game!

U
USSR2 24.05.21

Passed the game 17 years after the purchase, how much I missed in my time! In 2003 I bought a game from a 1C license, installed it, textures dropped out, slowed down, with (as it seemed to me) terrible graphics, with an idiotic machine, I walked a couple of meters - they slapped. Out of anger, he took the game to the market, with a surcharge changed it to SH-3, which also failed completely. I will be eloquent, but Chrome is almost the first Mafia on the topic of space. I don’t know, maybe nostalgia for those times, but I really liked the game, the real quality for those times. PS Before playing, install the 16: 9 patch and fullhd, follow the instructions as in the video. No viruses, I checked it myself and played.

B
Bell-206 24.05.21

USSR2
Nostalgia, of course, does its job, but there is definitely nothing to take away from Chrome. For all its shortcomings, this game is damn beautiful - the environment design, color palette, sound design ... It looks and sounds nice and stylish.

By the way, the author of that patch is just right to put up a monument. The guy literally saved the game from death.

In general, it's a pity that everyone abandoned Chrome, even the developers pretend that it did not exist at all. Meanwhile, other half-forgotten mid-range shooters of that period are quietly sold on GOG, although they deserve it much less.

s
sky game 14.02.22

Although I didn’t manage to complete the game, but according to my recollections of those years, that the toy was still quite interesting, open locations and there you could choose the order of choosing tasks on the map, transport was present. I remember that AI sometimes gave a light. I also remember the graphics in the game, the engine, as well as the game, has the name "Chrome" and for me the graphics are pleasant for their time, in some places they looked modern, although the ragdoll was simple, it was present, which was also a curiosity in those years in games.