3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maks [stalkerok] 24.05.21 03:42 am

RPG mod for stalker (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

Hello everyone!
You all know that STALKER has an open world. However, there we always play as a pre-created character with prescribed lines, and the like. Besides, STALKER is an action game. I had the idea to make a mod that turns the game into a full-fledged RPG, like the Elder Scrolls series (without swords, of course) and other famous RPGs.
Do you think this mod is worth making? If you want to help with development, write in private messages.
At the moment, scripters and programmers are required.

Platform: Open X-Ray (RFP)
Current stage: project on paper
3 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pravdarub 24.05.21

Not. Shitty mods are already above the roof

G
Glomar2020 24.05.21

Hello everyone!
maks [stalkerok]. At the moment there are mods for the Stalker trilogy in which the RPG system is implemented.
These are:
- PM: The pumping system - but the author of the mod did not completely modify the mod.
- CHN: Shoker Mod [1.9] - I personally really liked it. Although, taking into account the development of mod building (the mod for 2012 was quite progressive, but now it would be possible to expand the RPG system: but again experience is needed);
- RFP: Death in spite of 2. One Day I live, Under the guise of death. Klondike 2.0, partially implemented in the SGM1.7-2.2 mod line (and a more advanced one was planned in SGM 3.0).
- SOS: Legend Returns (0.9.2, in development 1.0 (completely new from scratch is ready).

I will say right away: there are not many fans of the trilogy who want to play mods with a swing system (RPG), but those who came to Stalker from RPG games have played, provided that the mod would be interesting in terms of the plot and a logically constructed RPG system.
In terms of technical implementation, the idea is not simple.
But personally, I would play. For I like mods that have a swing system.

G
Glomar2020 25.09.21

How are you progressing in the implementation of the project?