3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stoic 24.05.21 03:42 am

How to use the map in the second part? (Mass Effect Legendary Edition)

This is my first time playing this game, I passed the first part, and stumbled on the second.
I do not understand the elementary thing, how to use the star map on the ship.

In the first part of the ESC exit to the upper level, with the left button enter the corresponding lower level.

In the second part of the ESC full exit from the map.
And the mouse can only knock the ship around the map, consuming fuel.
How easy it is to view the entire map and get directions is not clear (based on, for example, the tasks in the journal).
I poke like a blind man.
3 Comments
Sort by:
.Chiken 24.05.21

Stoic
Everything is elementary: you need to look at the galaxy, that is, at the topmost level of the map - fly to the relay and interact with it. You need to look at the neighboring systems in your cluster - fly out of the border of the current system and see. Fuel is spent only when flying between systems in the same cluster, simple flights between planets within the system do not spend it xD
All tasks, as a rule, are indicated on the galactic map, you only need to combine the ship with the planet, you make routes for yourself xD

S
Stoic 24.05.21

.Chiken
Ie as such a card where you can "drive your finger", no? It is necessary to have a handbook at hand.
And you can't find out which planets are in the system until you fly into it?
And you can't even scale.
I go nuts if I add to this that the parameters of the weapon cannot be viewed.
I found it in a couple of hours ... sad ((

.Chiken 24.05.21

Stoic
Instead of a "mug", you now drive the ship itself. The essence of the map remains the same, only the mechanics of its scaling have changed xD
The weapon has a description and all the necessary information can be learned from it xD
In the third part, each weapon was returned to the scale of parameters xD
It's all a matter of habit. After the 2nd and 3rd parts in the first, for example, it is inconvenient for me to play xD