3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.ru 24.05.21 03:42 am

Mission \ "Von Beck's Revenge \" (Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb)

Who really passed this level? How to jump over abysses falling in a row? The web between them is narrow and Indy, along with the whip, flies into the second, not having time to get to the ground. What is the secret of the jump? Explain in detail. So far I have counted three such jumps, at the end of the second corridor one and at the beginning of the third two, then I will not jump. Help!
58 Comments
Sort by:
e
elisey12 24.05.21

Before, release the button with the whip and immediately jump again
And finally I got used to it and jumped as usual!

F
Former cop 24.05.21

People!!! I can't do anything at all in this fucking mission with this fagot in the TANK !!! Give a passage or a save. Or there is some secret in this level. I run to the falling platforms and fly into them myself. LOADED ALREADY !!!

J
Jart 24.05.21

The level is furious, yes. I then, in 2003, tortured him for 4 hours until I passed. But now I pass on the machine the first time. Yes, and it is much more pleasant to go through it yourself than to use someone else's save game :)
Pass 1 (in English)
Pass 2 (in Russian)
Video with the passage of this level

F
Former cop 24.05.21

Senk yu you, Jart. I looked like a viduhu, and passed from the fifth time ..
Just what to do next? Where to go? I come to a huge round door in the shape of a coin. It is not unlocked. Where is the lever from it ???? The video walkthrough showed that the door would open by itself. Not a fig. Stuck again. And so I do not want to chase the tank. WHAT TO DO?!?!?!?!

J
Jart 24.05.21

It's my pleasure. This is a bug, the door should open itself. Regrettably, but the level will have to be re-passed. Do you have patch 1.01 installed?

F
Former cop 24.05.21

I downloaded the patch several times, but it says - download, install and gamay. I started playing with the patch - neither here nor there. And your patch is nicho so?
PS: Right now, I can try to pass this fucking level again. It may turn out to reach the end. Is there a lot more to the end?

J
Jart 24.05.21

This patch fixes some gameplay bugs. In this level, I only once had that this door did not open. And you have one more chapter left after this level. There seems to be level 4, as far as I remember.

F
Former cop 24.05.21

Everything is OK! :-))) The door opened shorter. Right now I'm stuck at the level with the plates. It's called the heart of the dragon, whether it be. Mercy for the truncated!
And further. Sorry if Cho for the question: have you collected all the artifacts before the lonely one and opened the gallery?

F
Former cop 24.05.21

By the way. Happy Birthday to You :-}

J
Jart 24.05.21

Thank you. :) Artifacts collected almost everything, one or two was not enough, I do not remember.

F
Former cop 24.05.21

Do you accidentally (I repeat - accidentally) do not remember where the last artifact was buried? In the course of the game, I found all 29 and 30 not a fig. The passage says in Hong Kong. Where exactly. It is necessary to clarify.
Jart, you have to fill in the cho-thread, and then you are too lazy to buy the tashitsts in the store. And I almost finish the Tomb of the Emperor. Remaining flying dragon will dunk. I think I'll figure it out for myself.

J
Jart 24.05.21

I honestly don't remember. In Hong Kong, I remember that one artifact is exactly in the box when you ride a chariot with a machine gun. To take it, you need to shoot her, and this takes about 2 seconds, if he stuck it in, he got nothing. I remember one in one of the halls of the restaurant there, and another one in the dressing room. It was a long time ago. Why pour it?

F
Former cop 24.05.21

Well, for example, another thread from Indiana Jones. I overlooked your profile, throw me Underground 2. And then I played the current 3 years ago. Mouzon is cool, the graph is mirrored, as I remember right now. Mostwanted is worse (probably)
By the way, I got a trainer from my friend on a blank disc. It didn't work. Maybe it will come up to this.
About the tomb of the emperor: The last question, pliz. My health is not enough. Jones can hardly weave like a turtle :( I would like to find potions, I don’t know where it is. I still want to reach the end. This level, as I understand it, is the last one?

J
Jart 24.05.21

Well, just because a game is on my favorite list does not mean that I have an install of it. :) Later in PM I will throw links to torrents, where it is.
Yes, the last level, and where to get the potions - xs.

F
Former cop 24.05.21

Hey Jart! Your nifig links are not working. Okay, I'll find it myself.
Write to me to chat in a chat room in Temko "differences between XP and Vista".

P
Pavel1972 24.05.21

Yeah ... the mission with von Beck is a capital tin ... 2 days steamed ... Somewhere only from the 50th time passed. Horror !!! It is even, in my opinion, heavier than the most difficult obstacle course in the Prince Persia.

F
Former cop 24.05.21

Well, when did you pass it? How are they? I pomoymu the best I have recently been prashol. I collected all the artifacts, opened the gallery, but I'm waiting for the loss of a newcomer from LukasArts! :-))))

P
Pavel1972 24.05.21

In ... And I still have secrets to collect. I found all 3 secrets only on level 1. At some levels I didn’t find it yet. You still play the old igruhu. I. Jones and the hell machine. There I was stuck at the Tien Shan level. I can’t find the 4th candle. There is also tin: on a rubber boat on the mountain river you need to quickly sail to the places where the candles. After swimming at speed, you will not have time to loot in time. The boat will blow off and Jones will drown.

F
Former cop 24.05.21

Nope. I haven't gotten to Tianshan yet. I really hung at the level of Vavilon, where it is necessary to kill the Russians! (I can't imagine!). The gameplay of the infernal machine is weak. And so nicho. All the same, you play in your native Jones.
And you finally know where to get the penetration to it ??? I DID NOT FIND ANYWHERE!

P
Pavel1972 24.05.21

Babylon passed without problems ... If you have any questions about the level, contact me. I did not find a pass in the Internet. Some dude said somewhere on the forum that there is no penetration in the Internet. So, you can find it current, at best, in English. It's gloomy. In general, my igruha is terribly buggy, constantly throws it out of it. But it's very addicting. It looks like the early Lara Croft.