3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alcatrash1 24.05.21 03:42 am

Microfreeze starts if rtx is turned on (Cyberpunk 2077)

Vidyuha I have rtx 2060 super
on a high preset and rt reflections with DLSS on quality, I almost always freeze and slow down the game, although the fps is kept in the region of 45-65.

6 Comments
Sort by:
G
GG4 24.05.21

Alcatrash1
there, as far as I remember, there are still 3 additional. options or more with this rtx, turn them off, leave just rtx.

A
Alcatrash1 24.05.21

GG4
then the graphics will not change at all

P
Protocol10 24.05.21

GG4
If you just leave RTX, then there will be no RTX in the game. These add. options are RTX itself - shadows, lighting and reflections. If you went through the game like this with these three options disabled, congratulations - you went through with RTX disabled.

P
Protocol10 24.05.21

Alcatrash1
I have 2080 and also lags if all options are enabled at once. For this game, you need at least 3080. And then put not a high preset, but an average one, the graph will not get much worse.

S
Slipnot6 24.05.21

I love the problem of the two thousandth series or your assembly. I played half of the game myself on rtx3080 with ray tracing enabled and did not notice anything like that.

S
Sauron_999 05.05.22

By the way, this rtx is wildly buggy for me. The shadows with him are slanting, the faces of people in the shadow are black like blacks, and their hair glows. 😁