3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
karbofoss6828 24.05.21 03:44 am

crashes with an error (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

... I have a gamedata folder edited for weapons and other options. after installing the game of the shadow of chernobyl, I threw it into the game and the game stopped starting, I tried different figs for you. everything was fine before
4 Comments
Sort by:
s
shahVkit 24.05.21

So who's to blame? I climbed into the game files, changed something there, did something wrong, and ask a question on the forum. There are no psychics here, no one will say what you did wrong there.
If you want help, find a text file, the so-called log, and copy it to some exchanger so that you can see the cause of the problem. Give the link in the message.
Also, the message should indicate which Windows and hardware parameters of the computer.

ps
And it's best to register on the stalker modding site (amk-team) and ask your question there. You can find the site through a search engine, direct links are probably prohibited.

k
karbofoss6828 24.05.21

.. I wrote that I already did this many times - (I threw the gamedata folder) into the game directory and everything worked fine ...

k
karbofoss6828 24.05.21

I just made a lot of edits and doing everything over again is a huge work, so I use the saved folder

s
shahVkit 24.05.21

1. Check the fsgame.ltx file in the game folder.
Specifically the line - $ game_data $ = false | true | $ fs_root $ | gamedata
2. Reinstall the game.
Everything. You are not giving the necessary information, so there is nothing else to help you.