3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leon96983 24.05.21 03:44 am

Gamepad from PS 5 (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Pirated version of the game, I connect DualSense to the PC and it recognizes it as an audio device, how to fix it? accordingly, the gamepad does not work in the game.
7 Comments
Sort by:
s
shicha 24.05.21

do not buy gamepads from ps to pc

T
Tekeshi_Tetsuo 24.05.21

Leon96983
Download DS4Windows and everything should work, the gamepad will be displayed as an audio device, since there is a speaker in it, just when you connect it, select your main device for sound output in the sound parameters.

m
mixrabat 24.05.21

I confirm, for licenses, for example, through DS4Windwos, everything works. But the old sores of dualshocks remain in the games from yubi. If you play on the wire and select the dual-shock 4 emulation mode in ds4windus, then vibration will work in the game and the Sony buttons will be displayed (Circle, square triangle, cross, etc.). If you run the adapter through the bluetooth with the dual shock emulation method, then everything will be the same, but there will be no vibration, which is not comme il faut.

Therefore, I chose the best option for myself, this is to play through bluetooth, but emulating a gamepad from xbox, there will be powerful vibration, but only in the game will the buttons from the box be displayed (A, B, Y, X, etc.). Someone may not be used to it, but it's better for me this way, but with vibration and without wires, than in the other version)

S
Slipnot6 24.05.21

You need to buy a special bluetooth adapter from Sony, and then everything will be fine.

m
mixrabat 24.05.21

Slipnot6
No, this adapter is only suitable for dualshock 4, everything will be fine with it in the game and the vibration and buttons are displayed from the dualshock, but it is not suitable for dualsens (gamepad from ps5). You can watch the video on YouTube. And a separate adapter for pc from dualsens has not yet been made.

L
Lex-one 24.05.21

Leon96983
Use DS4Windows
Only the latest version is natural.

S
Slipnot6 24.05.21

mixrabat
Clearly, sorry then. I thought that he supported all the models ... I really have the fourth dual shock. It is a pity that there is nothing for the fifth yet.